• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Journey To Be As High As Possible

Last season we lost all of: Saints (H), Chelsea (A), Wolves (A) and W Ham (A)
Using Brentford (A) as last season's equivalent of Forest (A) (came up as play off winners), we drew that game.

So 11 points this season vs 1 point last season in the corresponding games.

(or Norwich W, Burnley L, Watford W)

(We did do the double over City, so that could change things this year!)

As we got 6pts from the 2 Manchester Clubs combined last season, thats probably what we need to get from the same 4 games this season, one way or another

As we got 6pts from the 2 Manchester Clubs combined last season, thats probably what we need to get from the same 4 games this season, one way or another
Agreed
Said it earlier
If we drop points to City but make them Up elsewhere it’s progress

15 games, 4th place. While recent form has been not great, with the Jan window coming shortly after the WC 'break', if Levy cracks his wallet we could be top 4 again.

Got a couple of bags in last night after the win and drank like a fish, just got indoors ... I tried my best, maybe time for a smoke and get some sleep ...

Maybe i should have tried harder to get as high as possible.

The journey was good, got an uber on a discount code. Not much traffic.

when we ended the season didn't we have conte game average putting us in 3rd?
we're now 4th, so we've gone backwards?

when we ended the season didn't we have conte game average putting us in 3rd?
we're now 4th, so we've gone backwards?

We did sort of. But if you measure from when howe took over Saudi Sportswashing Machine they would have been 3rd i believe.

Back