• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Italian Football Thread

Quite a low profile team as well - other than Osimhen, there's no real superstars in there
Currently
They arguably have the best attacking wide player around in Kvratskellia
Osihmen is top drawer
They have a lump of a Korean at CB who stops everything
I agree they don’t have stars but they are shining brighter than anyone right now

I've done that with the San Siro before. Definitely cheaper all in than going to Spurs. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Last time i went to the san siro was when we beat them crouch scoring. Ryan air went to ridiculous prices so it ended up cheaper going by ba. £120 i think. Then £15 for a ticket for the game.

I've done that with the San Siro before. Definitely cheaper all in than going to Spurs. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Me and my old man used to have Lazio STs in the 90s to watch Gazza, would get early flights out Sunday, late flights back and it was cheap as chips, bit of wine and plates of pasta....lovely

We only went a few times a year but the low cost of the STs meant you only had to and also guaranteed the Rome Derby

Currently
They arguably have the best attacking wide player around in Kvratskellia
Osihmen is top drawer
They have a lump of a Korean at CB who stops everything
I agree they don’t have stars but they are shining brighter than anyone right now

We dropped the ball with Min-Jae Kim, we looked at him and then moved on. Napoli bought him for a paltry 18m euros and has looked class ever since, definitely one of the best central defenders in Italy.

As for Victor Oshiman, he is simply the best African striker and one of the vey best in Europe with 12 league goals in 3 assists in 14 matches.

We dropped the ball with Min-Jae Kim, we looked at him and then moved on. Napoli bought him for a paltry 18m euros and has looked class ever since, definitely one of the best central defenders in Italy.

As for Victor Oshiman, he is simply the best African striker and one of the vey best in Europe with 12 league goals in 3 assists in 14 matches.
Agree on both counts
Kim is a physical beast
And osihmen if he stays fit is really up there now with the best

I remember that, the YouTube clips of him looked great, was very excited about the signing, then it just went dead. Seemed like a bit of a no brainer signing at the time for the price.

To be fair we did sign Romero instead

There's also the question of how less agile defenders like him can adapt to the pace and higher lines of this league, compared to somewhere like Italy

To be fair we did sign Romero instead

There's also the question of how less agile defenders like him can adapt to the pace and higher lines of this league, compared to somewhere like Italy
Less agile??? Where are you getting that from
You need to watch Napoli play as they are the most agile team around and he leads that back line

Back