• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Gym/Fitness/Health thread

Quite often at lunchtime I will want to get outside for a bit of fresh air, but first I go in the kitchen make a sandwich and end up sitting back at my desk to eat it and then I answer a few emails and before I know it I'm on a call and have not had a proper break.
Am thinking maybe Huel would help because I could drink it whilst working and then get up and go for a walk outside without needing to go and make/eat a sandwich, hence nothing stopping me from actually going outside. I often hardly leave the house nowadays all week, just work and loaf.

Quite often at lunchtime I will want to get outside for a bit of fresh air, but first I go in the kitchen make a sandwich and end up sitting back at my desk to eat it and then I answer a few emails and before I know it I'm on a call and have not had a proper break.
Am thinking maybe Huel would help because I could drink it whilst working and then get up and go for a walk outside without needing to go and make/eat a sandwich, hence nothing stopping me from actually going outside. I often hardly leave the house nowadays all week, just work and loaf.
I’d love to know your thoughts on Huel
All the fitness folk I know use a drink instead of a meal but I’m far from that at the moment t

still struggling massively to get into a consistent gym routine. I was so consistent when i worked 5 days a week in the office. This 3/2 split has really thrown my mentality out.

Back