• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

He makes it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEALY easy to hate the c.u.n.t and every fudging member and player of that c.u.n.t.y club!

Surely this is precisely the type of arrogance that we must ENSURE isn't rewarded with success or justification...

I dunno if the 'stick the article up in the dressing room' theory actually happens in football, but if Harry's clever enough, he'll use this arrogant prick to make SURE we don't lose focus, and hope to fudge it's THEM who suffer the IGNOMINY of having to stoop SO LOW as the Europa League... fudge you Schezny... you and your 80's flat top hairdo!!

(oh, and take DENCH with you to hell, you dirty fudging piece of brick c.u.n.t scum!)

Last edited:
I have to laugh when Szycenesy goes "we are 4 points behind the other team, i wont mention their name".......for what reason? What point are you trying to prove. You've said it before. What a complete mug. Its brilliant. Even though they are still AFTER beating us and Liverpool 4 points behind he thinks they've made it and they are guaranteed to finish above us. They've had a half decent run before earlier in the season and were still behind. They've won 2 games against the big teams and they are still behind and he's celebrating :ross:

We'll see what the score is when the season finishes.

So he buys cheap points with his fans. So what? Doesn't change the fact that they'll end up losing to City, Everton and Wolves and end up in the Europa League themselves, now that Chelsea's players might actually try to play football again.

So he buys cheap points with his fans. So what? Doesn't change the fact that they'll end up losing to City, Everton and Wolves and end up in the Europa League themselves, now that Chelsea's players might actually try to play football again.

That would be brilliant!

Yeah but annoyingly, they'll probably beat both of us, so it might cancel any advantage out... I would've preferred AVB to still be in the job by the time we played them, but it looks like Lampard, Drogba & Terry will be picking the team between now and May, so we'll see how well that goes!!

Exactly i bet he does not give a brick he is just saying it to make himself sound like one of the locals to try and forge a bond with the fans. I would like to see a video of him in the arsenal youth team in a dressing room having a sing song and finish by chanting arsenal.

That is what our youth team were doing(chanting yiddo) you could tell it was not fake and was done from the heart.

Add to that i do not think he is a very good keeper also he has no class not like seaman, adams and wright i always respected them and cheered them for england. Current lot of arsenal players not that many of them are english i could not cheer for england same with chelsea.

Right about to get in the car and drive up, hope to GHod we dont have extra time tonight, im already tired.

The c u n t s t a i n couldn't represent a c u n t i e r club IMHO... they fudging deserve each other!
as for Wenger blaming everyone but himself and his own team, vat happened to mental strengssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss?

I thought thst overcame ALL adversity? P A E D O C U N T!

They wouldn't have had such a big mountain to climb last night if they had actually turned up in the first leg. Milan were unlucky to only win 4-0. Wenger never takes any responsibility for defeat.

Nicked from Spooky on twitter:

Szczesny: "I would not settle right now for fourth place. We are 4 pts behind the other north London club, I am not going to say their name"

A sentence or so later in the interview: "We won two fantastic games against Liverpool and Tottenham" - FAIL you fudging taco.

=D>

Arsenal goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny has taunted Tottenham by claiming that they could end up playing Europa League football next year.

Szczesny, a man who has never hidden his dislike for Spurs, also claims the Gunners' bitter local rivals will be running scared of his team following their recent good form and insists that his team have what it takes to finish third this season above Harry Redknapp's side.

Arsenal have spent most of the season way behind Tottenham in the Premier League, but a recent run of three straight wins has given Arsene Wenger's men a renewed sense of belief.

Arsenal sit four points behind their London rivals after following up their 5-2 win over Spurs by earning a hard-fought victory at Liverpool.

The Gunners' confidence levels hit new heights last night as they beat AC Milan 3-0 at the Emirates Stadium, although that was not enough to prevent them dropping out of the Champions League due to their 4-0 hammering in the first leg.

Szczesny was buoyant about his team's chances of beating Spurs to third place and even claimed the club's neighbours could be set to slide in to fifth position after they suffered successive defeats.

The Arsenal goalkeeper said: "I would not settle right now for fourth place. We are four points behind the other north London club - I am not going to say their name - and hopefully we can challenge them.

"Hopefully Chelsea can challenge them for fourth place and I would be really pleased to see them in the Europa League next season.

"That would be fantastic. Hopefully they will be looking at this result and are looking over their shoulders.

"The momentum is with us. We won two fantastic games against Liverpool and Tottenham and we won a great game against Milan."

Arsenal raced in to a 3-0 lead on Tuesday night with a breathtaking display of attacking football which left Wenger's men on the cusp of recording the greatest comeback in Champions League history.

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain, Theo Walcott and Tomas Rosicky were all outstanding on what was a thrilling night of football which Szczesny thinks will make the rest of Europe realise Arsenal are still a major force to be reckoned with.

"I think we have sent a message to the rest of the teams in the league that we can beat anyone in the country, anyone in Europe," Szczesny said.

"Teams are going to struggle against us when we play like that.

"It was a very good performance against one of the best sides in Europe and we have more confidence now.

"We actually believe that we can beat anyone at any level so a lot has changed in the players' attitude."

Arsenal knew they faced a tough task to make the quarter-finals when they were drawn against seven-time European champions Milan, but they made it even more difficult for themselves with their abject defensive display in Italy.

Szczesny, playing his first full season in the Champions League, thinks he and his team-mates have learned a lot from the Milan games despite their hammering in the San Siro and thinks the Gunners will bounce back stronger and even win the competition next year.

"That tie was a great experience for our players," the 21-year-old said.

"For some of us it is our first season in the Champions League and I'm sure that we will use that experience next year in the competition to help us go a little bit further, maybe even win it."

He does know they are out doesn't he? :ross:

Does he honestly expect anyone to believe that a guy from Poland is a massive life-long gooner?

He does know they are out doesn't he? :ross:

Does he honestly expect anyone to believe that a guy from Poland is a massive life-long gooner?

Well Henry (from France) is a lifelong fan, so why not...?

They fudging breed them don't they/

Gawd knows what Wenger puts in the water over there (probably liquid, and probably his own) but they fudging manage to brainwash every c.u.n.t that sets foot in that place with some kind of misguided - "would die for the club and never say a bad word against them once I've left" - mentality that belies credulity!

Personally, I think Wenger simply promises not to rape their kids in return for declaring some sort of lifelong loyalty to the club, regardless of whether they still play for them or not... fear goes a long way in life!

Arsenal outplayed a Milan side with nothing to play for for one half of football, before Milan realised they'd been a bit too brick and comfortably defended their lead second half. There's a massive gulf in quality between the two sides.

Well Henry (from France) is a lifelong fan, so why not...?They fudging breed them don't they/

Gawd knows what Wenger puts in the water over there (probably liquid, and probably his own) but they fudging manage to brainwash every c.u.n.t that sets foot in that place with some kind of misguided - "would die for the club and never say a bad word against them once I've left" - mentality that belies credulity!

Personally, I think Wenger simply promises not to rape their kids in return for declaring some sort of lifelong loyalty to the club, regardless of whether they still play for them or not... fear goes a long way in life!

Don't believe that either, just like I don't believe David Bentley is a lifelong Spurs fan or that Teddy Sheringham is a lifelong [insert club here] fan.

Don't believe that either, just like I don't believe David Bentley is a lifelong Spurs fan or that Teddy Sheringham is a lifelong [insert club here] fan.

I think he is a Yid... Teddy too (well his family is... Chingford born & bred) Robbie Keane on the other hand is as flaky with his support as most Chelsea/Man Utd fans! He's a lifelong Wolves... Coventry... Inter... Leeds... Spurs... Liverpool... Celtic... West Ham... Tottenham... LA Galaxy fan at last count (though I would imagine he's REALLY a Celtic fan!!)

What's to get worked up about?

I love the fact that Chesney keeps on talking about Spurs in such a chippy manner. Absolutely fudging brilliant.

Betrays the fact that they are properly rattled and narked.

Time was when they only ever talked about us to stress, justifiably, that the north London derby was just another game against cannon fodder for them and another opportunity to win three points in their pursuit of the title.

Shows how far we've progressed and how far they've regressed.

Keep it coming, Chesney.

Back