• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

^^That was an enjoyable video, thanks for posting.
What a lovely bunch they are.
This was supposed to be the Goons best chance ever ever and... bottled it.

Apparently Trossard isn't all that. Apparently Jorginho played today, could have fooled me.

Of course they are bottlers. City are a brilliant team but when you are that far ahead points wise, playing only one game a week compared to CIty’s one game every 3 days, then the title is yours to lose, I thought it was over in March; it was that game against Bournemouth which they won in the last seconds of injury time. If we had done that in 16/17 people, (especially on here ) would have labelled us bottlers. For me, the sign they are clearly not ready to win the league were the 3 games vs City this season. All of them easy City wins.

This is the point .. fudging media falling all over themselves to talk about City

Them only winning 4 of their last 10 has fudge all to do with City

This is the point .. fudging media falling all over themselves to talk about City

Them only winning 4 of their last 10 has fudge all to do with City
I don’t give a toss what the press have to say. We all know they couldn’t handle the pressure and that city took advantage of their mental fragility and lack of squad depth. Their achievement is still huge, but the disappointment will be huger, and the sight of all their ‘supporters’ heading for the exits was delicious. What a sad load of plastic fans.

I don’t give a toss what the press have to say. We all know they couldn’t handle the pressure and that city took advantage of their mental fragility and lack of squad depth. Their achievement is still huge, but the disappointment will be huger, and the sight of all their ‘supporters’ heading for the exits was delicious. What a sad load of plastic fans.

THIS. ALL DAY!

^^That was an enjoyable video, thanks for posting.
What a lovely bunch they are.
This was supposed to be the Goons best chance ever ever and... bottled it.

Apparently Trossard isn't all that. Apparently Jorginho played today, could have fooled me.
No, they strengthened getting Trossard, and Levy fuct up not buying him.

So these YouTube live videos… do people watch these instead of watching the match? I’m struggling to understand what service they provide (other than fuel for tinkletaking for other fans).

on another point though, thought it was pretty shameful of the Goon fans to empty the stadium 10 minutes before the final whistle. Kind of tinkles on the theory that they are plucky underdogs and the fans are just happy they got this close.

Back