• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

If they get a proper manager in and spend a few quid, they’ll be back challenging for top 4. They have a few quality players (Wheelchair, Aubameyang, Ozil, Ramsey and even Lacazette has more than he’s shown I suspect) so we shouldn’t get too complacent about them.

While I’m obviously enjoying this hugely, it is a bit sad seeing Wenger’s reign end like this. He’s been a great manager but he’s really holding them back at this point.

I need a shower after posting all that.

But their gonna be limited in what the can spend due to FFP and who the can attract due to no CL

Their gonna have to offer bigger wages to attract players and hope that everyone above them does a Wenger

And I agree that he has been a brilliant manager but he should have known when to go

The guy claims to be an "ass muffin", according to the subtitles. Made me chuckle.

At least that guy seems to retain some perspective (and humour). The sheer scale of the sense of entitlement coming off the other two in milo's post beggars belief. Not what they signed up for at all when they embarked on their glory-hunting expedition.

Last edited:
13 points (plus inferior GD) behind us with 27 points left to play for.

I kind of like the fact we don't have an equivalent St Tottering Day or whatever they called it. Shows we aren't as pathetic as them. I'm actually bored of Arsenal Fan TV after the last few weeks. Funny listening to them but they're too insignificant in modern football to give a fcuk about.

Will enjoy it if Milan wallop them though in the Europa.

Funny listening to them but they're too insignificant in modern football to give a fcuk about.

I was thinking the other day that it would really tinkled off their fans if we started saying that they are not our real rivals anymore and that we were more concerned about beating City and Liverpool.

At least that guy seems to retain some perspective (and humour). The sheer scale of the sense of entitlement coming off the other two in milo's post beggars belief. Not what they signed up for at all when they embarked on their glory-hunting expedition.

"I been saying this for years. Just put up one of my interviews from years ago."

That is just SO precious. Says it all about the Popguns Cuddle Club.

When he gets home, I bet his mum is so proud of what a little internet tiger he has become. Her life would be complete if he could only find two more things - a job and a girlfriend.

I was thinking the other day that it would really tinkled off their fans if we started saying that they are not our real rivals anymore and that we were more concerned about beating City and Liverpool.

I'm more focused on wishing that west ham get relegated at the moment. I agree with the Liverpool sentiments, we owe those bin dippers a battering.

What would you prefer for the rest of the season:

a) Woolwich have a bit of a rally with Aubameyang scoring a lot of goals and get to Europa League SF losing narrowly to Ath Madrid and finish 5th (behind us) - Wenger stays for next season
OR
b) they continue their meltdown, getting KO out of Europa League by AC Milan and scrape into 6th spot. Place continues to be toxic and Wenger leaves.

Personally I'd like Wenger to stay -they just get progressively worse.

Looking at the remaining fixtures they should win more than they lose with relatively easy home games so cant imagine that they'd finish any lower than 6th - they may even get abvove CHelsea if they continue to implode under Conte.

b) with Wenger succeeded by Joachim Low.

It doesn't have to be the finger-sniffing oddball; I'd trust Kroenke to make a similarly bad appointment. So meltdown all the way.

Whatever happened to that guy who just defended Wenger about everything? Was it Neymar? Not seen him here for 18 months, this was the only thread he posted in, but he wasn’t an Arsenal fan!

Back