• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Wow didn't see the Sheffield weds result coming. Isn't there a stat somewhere to say that Ar5ena1 have never lost in the cups to lower league opposition whilst Whinger has been in charge?

No, that was actually the 4th time they had lost to lower opposition under Wenger

Hilarious result .. and just goes to show when you change a side significantly (even if the majority of incoming players have first team time) what can happen.

Laughing my ass off, but honest review, Wenger couldn't give a brick, was smiling and relaxed in post match interviews, he doesn't care about this cup.

Hmmm...so they would miss our game then?

Without Oxtail and Walnutt does that greatly diminish their pace in behind AND Ozil's effectiveness?
Would we then be better off playing that game with a slightly higher line?

it'll be the standard anti spurs line up, Henry so they can show that goal he scored a decade ago and redknapp so they can talk about his dad

Yea I hate the way they put redknapp on our games like he somehow represents us! The only time he's showed any allegiance to us was when his dad was manager.

it'll be the standard anti spurs line up, Henry so they can show that goal he scored a decade ago and redknapp so they can talk about his dad

I might be wrong here but I'm sure that for one NLD the pundits were Henry & Campbell with Redknapp. The amount of biased in the coverage is unreal. Then we have Alan Smith as co-commentator.

I still think at least one or probably both of Chamberlain and Walcott will be in the 18 for the NLD

Hmmmm...not sure about that. It was stated very specifically that they'd "miss the next 3 games"....plus there's also talk that they'd possibly miss the internationals.

I know sometimes for PR purposes injuries can be overblown to make it seem a sweeter 'surprise' when the player returns, but i don't quite see it in this case.

(Gulp: famous last words...)

Back