• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

FootballClubMagazine @FootballClubMag

Since Arsenal last won a trophy; Pep Guardiola retired as a player, became a manager, won 15 trophies, took a year out and returned.

to be fair, I love the banter Szcezcny has in regards to the NLD.

I agree actually.

I like it when the players know what it means and seem to genuinely feel something about the rivalry, whichever side they play for.

Disclaimer: Still a cnut though

Real Madrid fan on my football team wasn't bothered about Ozil leaving, said he hides in big matches. Arsenal don't need that though, they just need him to help them dominate the small teams and get fourth again.

Real Madrid fan on my football team wasn't bothered about Ozil leaving, said he hides in big matches. Arsenal don't need that though, they just need him to help them dominate the small teams and get fourth again.

I don't think that is a widely held feeling though. My brother married a spanish girl from Madrid and her family are footie nuts. They don't like Modirc, love Ozil and think Bale is way over priced. Bale will have to hit the ground running or he'll be the next Kaka. They have zero patience over there.

I don't think that is a widely held feeling though. My brother married a spanish girl from Madrid and her family are footie nuts. They don't like Modirc, love Ozil and think Bale is way over priced. Bale will have to hit the ground running or he'll be the next Kaka. They have zero patience over there.

as someone said to me, that first training session is one where he cannot afford one misplaced pass...

to be fair, I love the banter Szcezcny has in regards to the NLD.

Would have more clout if he was any good. Thierry Henry was a massive and I mean MASSIVE **** but at least he was a world class player who regularly did the business against us.

AVB was right, he is passing through Arsenal. Won't be there more than another 2 years.

Yeah, I'm just reporting what he's saying really. There are two Madrid fans from Madrid on my team. They both also say Modric is totally bossing things so far this season.

Yeah, I'm just reporting what he's saying really. There are two Madrid fans from Madrid on my team. They both also say Modric is totally bossing things so far this season.

I think Alonso's absence might be to Modric's benefit. That combo didn't really work last season. Modric's form picked up to something acceptable towards the end of last season but for a good 2/3's of the season he looked clueless.

Big deal, how many difficult matches does he play in a season. When he starts bossing CL matches on a consistent basis then I will be impressed.

BT4L-e_CcAAUOou.jpg

Besides the falling over, what is it he's particularly good at? I'm struggling to figure out what his best role would be or what he's supposed to be doing. Or is he just a **** Gerrard, as in he does what he wants?

Besides the falling over, what is it he's particularly good at? I'm struggling to figure out what his best role would be or what he's supposed to be doing. Or is he just a **** Gerrard, as in he does what he wants?

He's good on the ball and is positive but yeah his end product is still not quite good enough. He has definitely got talent, but he's not gunna win us the World Cup as many would have you believe.

Jack Wheelchair is a very good player. But he is also a man. Too many boys about in English football. Walker a classic case.

Back