• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Sky Sports News ‏@SkySportsNews 55s

Sky Sources: Arsenal in advanced talks to sign Real Madrid's Mesut Ozil #SSN

Great plays and would excel in the prem but is he the solution to arsenals problems.... To me who wold suit in their current predicament

This must be the worst **** team that we have faced. Bolstered by the fact that no top team has tried to take any of their players this year as they dont exist or are injury prone. I support Spurs so dont often watch other rivals play but today I got to watch our main rival in their own ground and we had more possession, against a team who prides themselves at keeping the ball. If we gel quickly, we'll finish 10 points clear of Arsenal.

Beautiful!

What exactly do we get out of our 'relationship' or 'partnership' with Madrid? Taking our best players and strengthening our rivals and we get what exactly?

For me, Ozil would be the signing of the summer.

Agreed. Our signings have turned a big negative (losing a star player) into an overall positive. If Arsenal signed Ozil it would take the gloss off even more than today's loss.

Agreed. Our signings have turned a big negative (losing a star player) into an overall positive. If Arsenal signed Ozil it would take the gloss off even more than today's loss.

Such a good player, I can't actually believe Madrid would sell him, he's a star.

Ozil and Cazorla in the same line up with Giroud scoring goals up top, Walcott adding some pace, Arteta dictating from midfield behind them. Koscielny bossing it in the air at the back. They are a right back and ball winning midfielder away from a real challenge in my view.

Such a good player, I can't actually believe Madrid would sell him, he's a star.

Ozil and Cazorla in the same line up with Giroud scoring goals up top, Walcott adding some pace, Arteta dictating from midfield behind them. Koscielny bossing it in the air at the back. They are a right back and ball winning midfielder away from a real challenge in my view.

Their first eleven perhaps. Their lack of depth should prevent a challenge over the whole season though.

Ozil would give them that "win any game on his own" player certainly.

Long term I think their keeper and defence will cost them though, that's part of why I'm so aghast at today's performance, we never really tested them, it was all a bit pre season like, hopefully just because everyone is new to
it.

Their first eleven perhaps. Their lack of depth should prevent a challenge over the whole season though.

.......................................VIVIANO.....................................
-----------------------------(SCZEZNEY)----------------------------

NEW RB.......MERTESACKER........KOSCIELNY........MONREAL
(SAGNA)-----(VERMAELEN)----------(CB?)-------------(GIBBS)

.........................BALL WINNING MIDFIELDER........................
------------------------------(FLAMINI)--------------------------------

......................ARTETA.......................Wheelchair....................
---------------(ROSICKY)-----------------(RAMSEY)------------------

OZIL................................GIROUD...........................CAZORLA
(WALCOTT)----------------(SANOGO)--------------------(PODOLSKI)

--

It isn't a bad team at all. The thing Arsenal have is a system they play and stick too and anyone who comes in to the team looks a whole lot more comfortable because they play the system. Rosicky hasn't lived up this promise, but he can slot into the team and he'll do a job, he passes and he moves which is what Wenger wants from all players and he can pop up with a cracker here and there.

Strong rumours they also get Demba Ba on loan, and Emiliano Viviano (goalkeeper from Palermo with 6 caps for Italy).

How stupid would Chelsea be to let Ba join them on loan?

I cannot wait for them to come to our patch. We will beat them again as we always do now at the Lane. Pricks.

Dunno if he's that good mate. I just think he's a bit of a passenger in the big CL games and also in big games for Germany.

For me, Ozil would be the signing of the summer.

He would be at the right club. Totally not what they need but will certainly give them a better quality in the front 3 but they will always be very susceptible against the best sides unless they strengthen the spine sufficiently, especially at the back and DMs.

Last edited:
Dunno if he's that good mate. I just think he's a bit of a passenger in the big CL games and also in big games for Germany.

I think he's world class. I've never not been impressed by him. Has unreal vision , **** knows how much assists he must have to his name in a Madrid shirt. He's THAT good I think he could get into any team in the world.

Which I suppose is quite funny considering he cant get in the Madrid team

Back