• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Would it set Arsenal back much if they finished 5th this season?

Also, how would transfer competition between us be, if we finish 6th and install LVG and they finish 5th regardless of if they keep Wenger (or not)?

I believe Jurgen Klopp will end up there sooner than later mate...

Wenger the great and the myth of Arsenal not spending ->

BlRAcXXIAAAZkp9.png

So they'll be finishing top 4 because Everton choke harder than us

St Totteringham Day will arrive much earlier than usual

They'll be winning a trophy after years when even we've been able to bait them

:cry:

At least I've won a bet about them winning the league which means I get £100

Chill they won't get top four. Their form is shocking. Lost to Everton, Stoke and drew with Swansea

Couldn't beat Wigan in regulation time either

Chill they won't get top four. Their form is shocking. Lost to Everton, Stoke and drew with Swansea

Couldn't beat Wigan in regulation time either

its weird isnt it. basically they have only won one game in the past few weeks, and things seem to be on the up for them.

It's done and dusted - two trophies. One for finishing fourth, maybe even a bigger one for third if ManCity flounder, and Le Coupe A de F est pret a soulever.

Four league matches left - away to Hull, home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and WBA, and away to Norwich. An absolute doddle. Hull at Wembley? A stroll, with a corgie-drawn carriage back to Islington..

It's done and dusted - two trophies. One for finishing fourth, maybe even a bigger one for third if ManCity flounder, and Le Coupe A de F est pret a soulever.

Four league matches left - away to Hull, home to Saudi Sportswashing Machine and WBA, and away to Norwich. An absolute doddle. Hull at Wembley? A stroll, with a corgie-drawn carriage back to Islington..

noooo-willl-o.gif

One set of players taking a selfie after another massive step to a huge achievement

article-2608873-1D38EF6300000578-328_634x483.jpg

article-0-1D39353600000578-278_634x518.jpg

Oh not the 4th place trophy, I see

No matter how badly things have gone for Spurs recently, surely nothing that can happen between now and the end of the season will be worse than this nadir of a decade ago :-&

@FourFourTweet: On this day in 2004, Arsenal won the league at White Hart Lane #AFC #THFC
BmEmW0XCQAAea8z.jpg

GHod so many St Totteringham's day messages on Facebook. Makes me full of sads

We just have to invest and correct things this summer

Here you go, Luda. Just for you. Behind the scenes footage of Arsenal's training camp last summer.

[video=youtube;zHc3pKsUIas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHc3pKsUIas[/video]

All of my twitter and facebook, I think its amusing how small time they have become

I had to respond

Well done, its a massive achievement from you guys finishing above us, £175m in wages £50m than we spend in a stadium which holds another 25k people than ours, leading the league for 6 months to drop to 4th and snatch that last CL spot, definately worth a few selfies on the pitch, Spurs have had the most dreadful season and the only thing between us is basically the 2 NLD wins, it really shows just how small time Arsenal and their fans have become in the last few years

Yep, Arsenal snatch fourth from the jaws of the title.

Nicking this.

Rather surprisingly, there wasn't one mention of St. Totts Day on my FB with my **** mates, I was preparing myself for the worst but nothing. There's still this morning I suppose.

In fact, Luda is the only scum supporter who's brought it up on my internets.

Oh I dunno the grief I get on here because I once compared Lennon to Gervinho (which by the way seems more app each passing week!)

Bants though innit

Back