• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Man, if these lot win the cup it's going to be a LOOONG summer....do Hull have a hope in hell's chance?
Especially seeing as they wont have their first choice strike force?

Steve Bruce going head-to-head with Wenger? Tactically??

:-&

Man, if these lot win the cup it's going to be a LOOONG summer....do Hull have a hope in hell's chance?

They were leading the division for 4 months and massively facked it up, its football so of course they can mess it up, they wont though !!

The World Cup will eclipse the FA Cup very quickly. It's always the same in World Cup year, nobody really cares except their own fans.

The **** are expected to win, if they do big deal, if they mess it up though....

A Hudd thunderbolt winner would be nice.

article-2628053-1DD4BB9D00000578-723_634x429.jpg

article-2628053-1DD4B32400000578-942_634x427.jpg

Sadly, I think losing to Birmingham in the final of the CC in 2011 will have taught them not to take playing massive underdogs for granted, I can't see them throwing it away again. They'll probably win comfortably, 3-0 would be my guess.

That doesn't mean I'm not holding out for a Thudd half volley, daisy cutter from 20 yards to win it 1-0. :)

Sadly, I think losing to Birmingham in the final of the CC in 2011 will have taught them not to take playing massive underdogs for granted, I can't see them throwing it away again. They'll probably win comfortably, 3-0 would be my guess.

That doesn't mean I'm not holding out for a Thudd half volley, daisy cutter from 20 yards to win it 1-0. :)

wouldn't it be sweeter if hull won it through an offside goal or a "maradona handball"? even the thought of it brings a smile.

wouldn't it be sweeter if hull won it through an offside goal or a "maradona handball"? even the thought of it brings a smile.

or one of those hasselbaink, no one within 10 yards when i fall over, penalties, something so incredulous wenger loses it and goes full retread

What will happen to the "how long since **** last won a trophy"-website after the inevitable win?

Every season for the past 6/7 I have £20 on them to win the FA Cup just in case they do!! Happy to lose £180 on Saturday if it means I can laugh at them. Nice consolation if they do which is why I do it!!

Every season for the past 6/7 I have £20 on them to win the FA Cup just in case they do!! Happy to lose £180 on Saturday if it means I can laugh at them. Nice consolation if they do which is why I do it!!

ive got to be honest. i think i would rather have the £180 lol.

Unfortunately I can't see **** losing this final, but if they do, my oh my will it be a tough summer for them! LOL. Fingers crossed!

Back