• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Diaby%201.jpg

Abou Diaby list of injuries

regardless of the dan smith tackle injury, it seems diaby has issues with his muscles.

"He is quick, strong, has good stamina but his muscle strength is not good enough to deal with that. Sometimes little fibres go in his muscles, this is basically his problem." - Wenger, november 2012 (http://www1.skysports.com/football/...Diaby-facing-nine-months-out-with-knee-injury)

having said that tho, ive heard wenger say on occasions that due to the broken ankle sustained vs dan smith, diaby's whole body has to continually compensate for the irregularities in his ankle whenever he moves on a football pitch. which is similar to the kind of stress that the rest of ledley king's body took due to his knees.

i agree very strongly with murmom and diego_. I would never wish this kind of injury history on any player, and importantly, the authorities must do everything they can to eradicate "assault attempts" which endanger players' long term health.

In my opinion, its just a shame he didnt break his neck instead of his ligaments. fudge him gooner scum...

*Disclaimer - No, I really dont care & No im not joking.. *

You're a youngster aren't you...there will come a day when you'll realize mate...

*Disclaimer - Yes, I know that sounded patronizing & no i don't care.

youngster or not, there's a difference between healthy, respected, fierce rivalry and simply being a downright heartless prick.

excuse my french.

Sorry but you can't act like a hard macho prick when you have tickets to see Michael Buble in July

Hardly acting a hard macho prick is it? People are getting over the top about a player who A) doesnt play for us. B) Plays for Arsenal.

& My music taste is easy pulling. Ladies love it.
& who the fudge are you to call me a prick? Your probably some fat spotty **** who gets none, so spends all his time tossing off to Luka Modric.

Hardly acting a hard macho prick is it? People are getting over the top about a player who A) doesnt play for us. B) Plays for Arsenal.

& My music taste is easy pulling. Ladies love it.

I would worry about your taste in ladies then.

& who the fudge are you to call me a prick? Your probably some fat spotty **** who gets none, so spends all his time tossing off to Luka Modric.

:ross: You are assuming I'm a man.

You can still masturbate to Luka, no?

I could but he's not my type, skinny little men don't do it for me, nor do little boys who behave like internet warriors

& You can still be a fat, horrendously ugly broad.

I could be or I could be a stunning model.

I stand by my comment.

Good for you. Although if you see through the red mist you will see I didn't call you a prick, I said act like one. .

I only reserve thoughts of death and injury on peodophiles, rapists and murderers and as far as I'm aware Diaby isn't any of them. Nobody expects Spurs fans to like Arsenal players but we are expected to act like decent human beings

I only reserve thoughts of death and injury on peodophiles, rapists and murderers and as far as I'm aware Diaby isn't any of them. Nobody expects Spurs fans to like Arsenal players but we are expected to act like decent human beings

you are indeed spot on and i respect your opinion, but i'd quit while you're ahead. don't lower yourself. you'll just end up getting dirty.

Until, he came on all abusive, I had some sympathy for BushHillSpurs. The Arsenal player's injury history says that he wasn't cut out for football in this league. Despite that he has earned a shedload of cash. Nothing to feel sympathy for. And frankly after Lasagne-gate, I have no problem with any "bad luck" that goes Arsenal's way. In fact, the more the merrier.

Until, he came on all abusive, I had some sympathy for BushHillSpurs. The Arsenal player's injury history says that he wasn't cut out for football in this league. Despite that he has earned a shedload of cash. Nothing to feel sympathy for. And frankly after Lasagne-gate, I have no problem with any "bad luck" that goes Arsenal's way. In fact, the more the merrier.

If it was Wheelchair, I wouldn't be sympathethic in the slightest. If it was Thierry Henry back in the day, I wouldn't have felt sorry for him. Even though I don't particularly like any Arsenal player, I don't hate all of them. I can't stand Wheelchair, Szcezney or Walcott, the others I just can't bring myself to hate.

=D>

I think sadly, we sometimes have to accept that some people have yet to get a broader scope on life. It's theirs to deal with. I have a good 40 years of hating the Arse under my belt, but it's never stopped me recognizing a good footballer or an incredibly unlucky one.
By the way, don't get sucked into the ZOO/NUTS back and forth would be my advice...

Yes there is mate.
Tell me you don't understand the misery of long-term injury after long-term injury. If you've ever done it one, or known a family member who has, let alone a few times, you'll know that it's a nightmare.

woo there little lady, do not lump all us murderers in there with the sex fiends, i think this is highly unfair and murderers have rights to and can you say hand on heart that all murders are wrong? i mean some of them are justified

Back