• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

Wrexham have won more trophies than Arseanal in the last 7 years, 10 months and 3 days after their victory in the FA Trophy Final.

BGTrFI7CAAA7BT3.jpg

Luca Toni has advised Stevan Jovetic to ignore Arsenal’s calls, for “they are not better than Fiorentina. If he has to leave, make it for a real top club.”

The World Cup winning striker is well-travelled, securing titles with Bayern Munich, and nearing the end of his career.

Viola teammate Jovetic admitted today he is tempted by proposals from the Gunners, but Toni warns it would not be a step up.

“I tell him to think carefully before leaving Florence, as there is an important project here,” Toni told ANSA news agency.

“If he has to leave, then make it for a real top club. Chelsea, Emirates Marketing Project and Manchester United fit that bill, but Arsenal are not better than Fiorentina.

“We’ll talk about my own contract renewal over the next few weeks. There are no problems for me or the club and I think we’ll resolve the issue within a month.”

:ross: :ross: :ross:

Diaby case showing FA has to deal with career threatening tackles. Eg Haidara etc. 2 tackles have ruined Diaby’s career completely

Diaby case showing FA has to deal with career threatening tackles. Eg Haidara etc. 2 tackles have ruined Diaby’s career completely

What tackles were they? Didn't Diaby also himself put in a dirty challenge on Sneijder in a preseason game. Think Sneijder did his ligaments or something.

I know Dan smith was the first, but i don't recall the second?

It's difficult to tell if the tackles are the issue with his career. Whilst they won't have helped, his injuries have come in different locations to the 'career ending tackle'.

I know Dan smith was the first, but i don't recall the second?

It's difficult to tell if the tackles are the issue with his career. Whilst they won't have helped, his injuries have come in different locations to the 'career ending tackle'.

For sure. Many surgeries have ruined Diaby. Developed muscular irregularities which caused practically a new balance, body isn’t designed for it

For sure. Many surgeries have ruined Diaby. Developed muscular irregularities which caused practically a new balance, body isn’t designed for it

Without having access to his medical records there is no way to know though. He went through many, many months of rehab. Likely with many top class physicians.

If they didn't think he could cope then he wouldn't have been playing for the past five years.

Back