• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

On football focus a while ago there was a bit where he signed a photo of himself or something and just wrote J Wheelchair in what looked like an 8 year old's handwriting.

He wrote his name as his signature?

That's Madne... no wait, that's pretty normal really..

Most people don't use their normal handwriting for their signature, it's quite often more of a scribble. Harder to forge. Hence signature.

A signature (from Latin: signare, "to sign") is a handwritten (and often stylized) depiction of someone's name, nickname, or even a simple "X" that a person writes on documents as a proof of identity and intent.

What could be a better depiction of his name than writing his name?

'Hence signature' =P~

Edit: For the record i know far more people who write their name then write scribbles.

Last edited:
I fudging hate Wheelchair. Is there a gif out there for when VDV took the tinkle out of him and then blew him off straight after? Made my day that did.

Seems like L'Arse will have Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wheelchair and I suspect Gibbs available for next week's NLD....I can't remember the last time they ahd that many English players as part fo their spine against us. Plus an 'English-style' centre forward in Giroud, who I fear could really have fun against the likes of Gallas and Walker (esp in the air).

Wonder how significant that will be on the day...

Can we please change the title of this thread back to the original?

How the fudge are we supposed to not laugh at that penalty miss yesterday, hilarious end to a hilarious game.

So what if they return the favour when we struggle and they succeed, isn't that part of being a football fan?

Seems like L'Arse will have Walcott, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Wheelchair and I suspect Gibbs available for next week's NLD....I can't remember the last time they ahd that many English players as part fo their spine against us. Plus an 'English-style' centre forward in Giroud, who I fear could really have fun against the likes of Gallas and Walker (esp in the air).

Wonder how significant that will be on the day...

I dont fear them one bit, especially if we actually have a bit of luck in terms of our team selection on the day with all our main players fit plus Dembele

I fudging hate Wheelchair. Is there a gif out there for when VDV took the tinkle out of him and then blew him off straight after? Made my day that did.

Youtube clip here [video=youtube;iw02US4QL6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw02US4QL6k[/video]

Wheelchair is a player who I hate but in a more respectful way than the likes of Suarez, Terry etc. He's not a dreadful human, but clearly bleeds Arsenal. In a way I'm glad players like him are around. He abuses Spurs on twitter and adds fuel to the derby, and I'm glad there are still players about who care that much about the rivalry.

He's an annoyingly good player too, the little taco.

Youtube clip here [video=youtube;iw02US4QL6k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw02US4QL6k[/video]

Wheelchair is a player who I hate but in a more respectful way than the likes of Suarez, Terry etc. He's not a dreadful human, but clearly bleeds Arsenal. In a way I'm glad players like him are around. He abuses Spurs on twitter and adds fuel to the derby, and I'm glad there are still players about who care that much about the rivalry.

I miss Rafa :(

Can we please change the title of this thread back to the original?

How the fudge are we supposed to not laugh at that penalty miss yesterday, hilarious end to a hilarious game.

So what if they return the favour when we struggle and they succeed, isn't that part of being a football fan?

It's part of being rivals at the very least.

As an aside Walcott is not a definite to play, he currently has a buttock injury. :lol:

yeah, NLD's are much better for the likes of Wheelchair - all adds to the flavor

Back