• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I thought he wanted to leave before, but PSG blinded him with money. Now it sounds like Madrid are baulking at paying the same?

PSG always had him locked down until the summer, he was just hoping they would pay a bit more to get him sooner

It’s done, he’s there next season, coming off the bench to give Vinicius Jnr a rest

coming off the bench to give Vinicius Jnr a rest
🤣 But seriously, I kind of agree with that! Mbappè is very much overhyped! For what is supposedly one of the best forwards in the world, his output, in the weakest of the big leagues, is kind of poor imo.
I think Vinícius jr is the better player.

🤣 But seriously, I kind of agree with that! Mbappè is very much overhyped! For what is supposedly one of the best forwards in the world, his output, in the weakest of the big leagues, is kind of poor imo.
I think he could be great, he’s got it all, but he needs to prove it in proper football.

Not sure he's overhyped, but he's definitely overvalued.

PSG always had him locked down until the summer, he was just hoping they would pay a bit more to get him sooner

It’s done, he’s there next season, coming off the bench to give Vinicius Jnr a rest

He signed a new contract. The qatar world cup was a part of that meaning he was earning roughly $200m a year.

I know it’s only February and titles aren’t won this time of year but they look strong at the moment and don’t seem to be picking up injuries to key players other than Jesus who isn’t that much of a miss as he rarely scores anyway.

I know it’s only February and titles aren’t won this time of year but they look strong at the moment and don’t seem to be picking up injuries to key players other than Jesus who isn’t that much of a miss as he rarely scores anyway.

I will say that if they don't do it this season, this collection never will, neither will that manager. If City keep stuttering, we are all going to have to become scousers for a bit!

While enjoyable, Arsenal going out means 5th place won't get CL.
Id guess in the last 10 seasons English teams would easily rack up enough co-efficient points per campaign to give the PL teams an extra place if that reward offering was in place?.....

Now it IS in place....guess who'll finish 5th in its first year and sadly be let down by a poor showing from their PL 'friends'

Back