• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

From a poster on Arsenmania

De Zerbi going on about seeing the "true" Brighton after getting pumped by Everton at home. Sure they've been impressive given the context, but they're nowhere near title contenders. This iteration of Arsenal arguably is. Regardless of the result of City-Everton, I expect a professional performance that will put these guys in their place similar to the reverse fixture.

Seems De Zerbi was correct and it was in fact Arsenal who got put in their place :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

They're trying, and failing to take control of the narrative, "We didn't bottle it, City are too good!" and some media types and journos are trying to help them, but it won't stick, the numbers don't lie.

They're trying, and failing to take control of the narrative, "We didn't bottle it, City are too good!" and some media types and journos are trying to help them, but it won't stick, the numbers don't lie.
The graphic I posted says it all 93% of the league they were leading for this season and they have led the longest and not won for 4 out of the top 5 times

Of course they are bottlers. City are a brilliant team but when you are that far ahead points wise, playing only one game a week compared to CIty’s one game every 3 days, then the title is yours to lose, I thought it was over in March; it was that game against Bournemouth which they won in the last seconds of injury time. If we had done that in 16/17 people, (especially on here ) would have labelled us bottlers. For me, the sign they are clearly not ready to win the league were the 3 games vs City this season. All of them easy City wins.

Back