• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I loved the City result and the manner in which it came. My son and I were rolling with laughter as the chaos ensued from the penalty to the red card to the misses to the winner.

Arsenal fans have been whining on media that they outplayed City. Ermm it was clear that City's players were tired. Arsenal also had a longer rest period. This is now 5 or is 6 years since Arsenal beat City?

Odegaard is surely out. The biggest issue for us now is that they dont have enough players and the game gets binned!

Odegaard is surely out. The biggest issue for us now is that they dont have enough players and the game gets binned!

Looking at their squad tonight added with the suspension of Xhaka and the injury to Soares, their squad is very low on senior players.

They will without doubt try and get this one postponed.

Back