• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I said something similar last season, to go from Henderson to him was a visible drop off in quality imo
Yeah, I saw sky sports called David James to give an opinion on him, and I could see he struggled to give a positive review of him. He basically said 'He's got good reactions and is a decent (not very good) shot stopper, but have a few areas (everything else) to work on to challenge Leno.

I've just read they've paid £24m for Ramsdale!?!?!? Surely not? why hahaha

If that's true they've spent over £100m on Ben White, Odegaard and Ramsdale. That's complete insanity.

Edit: It seems to be £24m with a potential for £6m more in add-ons..ouch, my sides :)

What’s beautiful about their current situation is that Arteta is clearly completely useless, yet due to their loyalty to him it will take a while for them to get rid, and only then will they realise that a new manager only fixes about 1% of their problems anyway.

guaranteed to be stuffed at Emirates Marketing Project next week, evens on Arteta next manager to go is a steal.

guaranteed to be stuffed at Emirates Marketing Project next week, evens on Arteta next manager to go is a steal.

Fools bet, owners aren't going to fire him anytime soon.

- They would have looked at the early schedule and probably expected to lose to Chelsea & City
- He will probably win the cup game and Norwich, just enough to hang in there.
- If he was on that short a rope, they should have just replaced him in summer.

Their fall has been extraordinary by any measure

Arteta should never have taken that job, it could ruin what may have been a promising career.
Arsenal are falling and have yet to hit the bottom, they have been for a while and he doesn't have the clout or experience to arrest it.

Back