• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

They spent £50m on a CB who can’t head the ball?

So that’s Plan A on every opposition game plan from now on then.

An awful example of a human being.

In his defense, would he be as much of a clam were there no social media? So much of aftv (social media & reality tv tbh)seems performative; who can be the most outraged, the angriest, etc. While I can’t help but enjoy watching them suffer, I do think he’d be less of a clam were he not desperate for views. Admittedly, that is pretty pathetic in and of itself.

In his defense, would he be as much of a clam were there no social media? So much of aftv (social media & reality tv tbh)seems performative; who can be the most outraged, the angriest, etc. While I can’t help but enjoy watching them suffer, I do think he’d be less of a clam were he not desperate for views. Admittedly, that is pretty pathetic in and of itself.
Yes

Just watched the Brentford game, the second goal demonstrates how far Woolwich have dropped in status, that goal is never allowed against United, City, Liverpool or Chelsea.

Just watched the Brentford game, the second goal demonstrates how far Woolwich have dropped in status, that goal is never allowed against United, City, Liverpool or Chelsea.
You're right. None of those teams would allow such terrible division 5 standard defending.

PEA wants out but no one is paying his silly wages for a 31 year old and Arsenal are not savvy enough to find a solution to get rid of him are they

PEA wants out but no one is paying his silly wages for a 31 year old and Arsenal are not savvy enough to find a solution to get rid of him are they

To be fair, it’s an exceptional situation they could never have seen coming. An aging player, past his best, doesn’t want to be at the club being signed to a long contract they’d never get him off is an unprecedented situation for them isn’t it?

Back