• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

The last time the Goons went on as bad a run as this we’d just made Nicholson manager :oops:

4 - Arsenal have lost each of their last four Premier League home games, their worst top-flight run on home soil since December 1959, a sequence which also included defeat to Burnley. Lonely.

10 - Arsenal’s tally of 10 goals after 12 Premier League games is their lowest at this stage of a top-flight season since 1981-82 (8 goals). Nonsensical.

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang has scored more goals for opposition teams (1) than he has for Arsenal at the Emirates this season.

Their next three games are
SOU (H)
EVE (A)
CHE (H)

Currently can't see them picking up any points from any of them games.

Southampton have some form, Everton away is not an easy game, Chelsea should on paper smash them.

Its looking great if I don't mind saying.

Even if they sacked him, which good manager out there can walk into arsenal and the premiership and turn it around?

Their core players have been there since Wenger. To stick the boot in, they have actually spent a brick ton of money making the team worse.

Last edited:
Their next three games are
SOU (H)
EVE (A)
CHE (H)

Currently can't see them picking up any points from any of them games.

Southampton have some form, Everton away is not an easy game, Chelsea should on paper smash them.

Its looking great if I don't mind saying.

Even if they sacked him, which good manager out there can walk into arsenal and the premiership and turn it around?

Their core players have been there since Wenger. To stick the boot in, they have actually spent a brick ton of money making the team worse.
And the wages

they have 4 played earning £1.2m a week between them in Ozil, Aubemeyang, William and Partey
That’s draining

And the wages

they have 4 played earning £1.2m a week between them in Ozil, Aubemeyang, William and Partey
That’s draining

And they've still got a couple of installments to pay on Pepe. They need to clear out the old, over paid players and start again. Tough though, because no one will want them

And they've still got a couple of installments to pay on Pepe. They need to clear out the old, over paid players and start again. Tough though, because no one will want them

They have no one worth any transfer value in their squad either. Partey is the only 50m+ player and he just joined. The rest are either unproven kids or over the hill/on massive wages.
Unless the board are willing to back a new manager with stupid money then it's gonna be a tough job refreshing that squad. They will probably just stick and see what happens I think.

Their first move should be getting in someone experienced to run the club. It looks like there have been some dodgy dealings there and they've lost loads of their backroom staff.

They have no one worth any transfer value in their squad either. Partey is the only 50m+ player and he just joined. The rest are either unproven kids or over the hill/on massive wages.
Unless the board are willing to back a new manager with stupid money then it's gonna be a tough job refreshing that squad. They will probably just stick and see what happens I think.

I don’t think they can afford to stick with him, there ain’t no coming back, “lost the dressing room” is a cliche but he had two players today intentionally get themselves sent off (or tried to) to get out of being on the pitch, work rate from their key senior players is appalling and the man himself seems to have given up.

It needs to be done, no point waiting.

Back