• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread

taking an enormous amount of pleasure reading Arsenal news today

giphy.gif

should have had two red cards, ref completely bottled in, no discipline, no creativity and brick fans ..

First game back, every other stadium this week-end has been loud, the Scum? quiet and they walk out before the end when only trailing by one, remainder stay back to boo .. christ ..

I actually felt a little sorry for Arteta.
He is so out of his depth.
Though he has to take some of the blame as that squad is a brick show.
The club needs to get Dein and Wenger back in upstairs.

Last edited:
I'm still stunned by the general media support for Arteta?

While sacking the guy is obviously not going to solve all the problems at the club, having a completely inexperienced manager isn't helping, and isn't going to be a good thing if they do decide to do any kind of major rebuild.

The sheer idiocy of thinking Arteta, Ole (who for all his faults has managed for years) and Lampard are good choices for clubs fighting for top 6 in a highly competitive league that has Pep, Klopp and Jose in other top clubs, plus numerous experienced heads at mid-lower level clubs, still amazes me. It just gives you an automatic disadvantage and a "learning on the job" period that simply doesn't make sense (as well as accepting the unknown of how they adapt to the inevitable bad spells)

Back