• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I’m still annoyed that €iteh and €havski let them win FA Cup :mad: hopefully old age has caught up with Aubameyang and Partey won’t adjust to PL in time to make this season anything other than a disaster for Goons though!

From Partey's frame I think he might become injury prone. I dint trust defensive midfielders that are built like that, kante fine but not Partey.

Auba looks like he does not care now he has his new big contract. Which is why we should give kane a new contract this year taking him up to 31 and then just do rolling one year contracts after that.

From Partey's frame I think he might become injury prone. I dint trust defensive midfielders that are built like that, kante fine but not Partey.

Auba looks like he does not care now he has his new big contract. Which is why we should give a new contract this year taking him up to 31 and then just do rolling one year contracts after that.

Reminds me of Palacios' frame.

I think you're right, he spoke well about Mourinho before the game. Whether he gets the chance to stick around and prove himself, I'm not so sure...

Any manager coming in has to deal with the Ozil issue the huge over investment in poor players like Xhaka issue. He is not the problem there, far from it.

Again product of weird Arsenal actions, let contracts run then pay over odds....Auba....

Odd club

Exactly, they should have given him a contract 2 years ago to run out next season.

Kane who has shown nothing but ultra dedication should only get a contract to 31. Football has changed and players cant often play past 30. The few that can because of finding a new position(kane, midfield) can get one year rolling contracts.

Thought partey looked decent before he went off but they seem to be paying the price for some haphazard transfer dealings that will take a couple of windows to to fix. Lacazette and Aubemeyang doesn’t work unless Lacazette plays as the 9, the latter’s big new final contract seems to have had the Adebayor impact and has now locked them in, If William isn’t scoring against us I’m not sure he’s giving them value for money either. Arteta must be under some pressure to keep big names onside what with Ozil draining the coffers without playing and although I’m sure they will climb the table I don’t think he will be afforded the time to oversee the rebuild it looks like they need.

Back