• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

I think it's a great shame people like this are mocked, they should be pitied, society should take greater care of them before they hurt themselves or others. On another point I'm so disappointed that free agent Jack "Englands Pirlo" Wheelchair says he has ruled out joining Spurs.

Last edited:
Apparently, Troopz has got a gig with some US pod caster of sports and has emigrated there.

Troopz is the "fam" "blud" guy, right? He's getting paid for talking? Staggering! He's got like 1 brain cell, and he's getting paid to talk. What is the world coming to ...

Troopz is the "fam" "blud" guy, right? He's getting paid for talking? Staggering! He's got like 1 brain cell, and he's getting paid to talk. What is the world coming to ...

Guy will be a millionaire soon. I dont really get social media, this site is enough for me. One of the girls at work does tiktok videos and is trying to become famous. I think it is very hard because so many are trying to do it.

Guy will be a millionaire soon. I dont really get social media, this site is enough for me. One of the girls at work does tiktok videos and is trying to become famous. I think it is very hard because so many are trying to do it.
It's the same with twitch, and all other new platforms. To get a foothold, you have to have at least 2 out these three:
1.Be there first/early
2. Be very very good at what you do
3. Be funny

Millions will try, only a handful will succeed.

It's the same with twitch, and all other new platforms. To get a foothold, you have to have at least 2 out these three:
1.Be there first/early
2. Be very very good at what you do
3. Be funny

Millions will try, only a handful will succeed.

I spent 3 hours on tiktok the first night after I found out the girl at work was in it. Not been on it since, mind numbingly stupid.

One thing I would add, you need to be a hot woman under 25 to be popular on there.

Back