• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Goon Thread - Officially Second In A One Horse Race

With all the midfielders they already have, why would they buy another one? Unless one of those midfielders will be sold.

An experienced defender that would be happy to sit on the bench half the time would be more scary from where I'm sitting.

Or a striker who is more lethal than Giroud

You're right in the sense that they really don't need another midfielder, but Draxler is so ****ing good and has the potential to be world class that you just can't turn a player of that quality down, especially one that appears to very much want to play for their club.

i see Wenger had the same smug smirk on his face when asked about Draxler as he did when asked about Ozil back in the summer

Be1LSp5IEAArGvD.jpg

Gonna have to get used to them signing big players now. They have a solid revenue base and ain't carrying much deadwood.

We'll be ok as soon as we get our first next level signing

Definitely has his smug mode on. Likes to think that he knows more than we do, except we know that Arsenal are going to sign Draxler.

Either that or he's over excited about the deal, wants to reveal it but can't yet.

Either way, all that matters is that he's a ****

Does anyone agree that this season the pressure REALLY is on for Wenger to win a trophy this season?
45M spent on ONE player this season; perhaps looking to break the bank on another German CM....even with City and Chelski's spending, I don't think there can be ANY excuses now. All the usual excuses don't count anymore for me

I don't see him calling it a day anytime soon, especially as it seems like they're getting their act together in the league.

If they fail to win a trophy this year again, I think he might just call it a day...otherwise I think he would have signed the contract by now, especially as they are flying high and such news is always delayed until when other things are going well to give the club a maximum boost PR-wise etc

If they fail to win a trophy this year again, I think he might just call it a day...otherwise I think he would have signed the contract by now, especially as they are flying high and such news is always delayed until when other things are going well to give the club a maximum boost PR-wise etc

He's always left it late to sign a new contract. I've always assumed it is because he is trying to squeeze some more money out of them

He's always left it late to sign a new contract. I've always assumed it is because he is trying to squeeze some more money out of them

Is this not the latest that he's ever left it? Pretty sure he's never gone into January/February in a season with his contract running down at that point

It would maybe be worth them winning a trophy if he actually ****s off... As long as they don't get klopp.

Back