• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Glory Glory Directory

scotty220

Matthew Etherington
I'm not sure if this is in the rules or not so sorry Mods if i'm the wrong here, but I thought it would be a great idea to have a directory of services that fellow board members can offer to each other. For example plumber, decorator, solicitor, mechanic etc etc.

I'll start off by saying that I work at an accountants based in Chesham, Bucks. I currently head my own department in offering clients Cloud Accounting. This is where the client and I can work together to monitor and review their business so they get an up to date snapshot of how the company is running on a daily basis. Its open to all Limited companies, Self Employed and Partnerships. I also complete all year end accounts, CT600/Personal Tax Return, VAT Returns and quarterly management accounts if wanted. We also offer PAYE schemes.
Our website and contact information is below:
http://www.bridgeson.co.uk/
01494 791 660
My name is Chris

What is everyone elses line of work?

I like the idea! I'm a freelance illustrator, web designer, graphic designer and sound designer - if anyone on here needs any of those, hit me up with a PM. ;)

Chris/Scotty - I'm an accountant too involved in the cloud space in Aus. What software are you mainly using with your clients?

At the moment I'm promoting Xero more than others. I'm hoping to get in with FreeAgent too but they seem useless! Always reply late to emails and support isn't as good as Xero's. I've looked at Kashflow too though I think its expensive for what it is. Over the coming months we'll start to include Sage One and QuickBooks online too. How about you, what are you currently using?

I have been a freelance cameraperson for the past 11 years, just come back from three years in OZ and NZ to London.

I'm now working for a digital media recruitment company on their Digital Project Management Desk. The company is www.redsofalondon.com. Still getting my head around a new industry and feeling my way into it. Early days but the company, people and environment is great.

Daisuk, let me know if you want the contact details of the guys on our Creatives Desk :)

In addition to this, I am a singer/songwriter with very mediocre success in NZ and OZ (I'm signed to a distribution label in NZ). Releasing a single/video etc in a the new year. You can check my stuff out on www.reverbnation.com/auroraman. If you ever need someone to play covers for any weddings/batmitzvah's/sexual pleasure hit me up ;)

I have been a freelance cameraperson for the past 11 years, just come back from three years in OZ and NZ to London.

I'm now working for a digital media recruitment company on their Digital Project Management Desk. The company is www.redsofalondon.com. Still getting my head around a new industry and feeling my way into it. Early days but the company, people and environment is great.

Daisuk, let me know if you want the contact details of the guys on our Creatives Desk :)

In addition to this, I am a singer/songwriter with very mediocre success in NZ and OZ (I'm signed to a distribution label in NZ). Releasing a single/video etc in a the new year. You can check my stuff out on www.reverbnation.com/auroraman. If you ever need someone to play covers for any weddings/batmitzvah's/sexual pleasure hit me up ;)

I didn't know you had a ReverbNation profile! I've just become a fan (I'm dangerbaby). Check out my stuff also.

I didn't know you had a ReverbNation profile! I've just become a fan (I'm dangerbaby). Check out my stuff also.

Nice one mate! I've had the profile for a while but only started using it in the last few months. In the office at the moment, will have a listen this evening :)

im an Operations manager for a R&D Tax Credits consultancy.

we specialize in R&D tax credit returns for companies, mostly SME's.

www.ggtc.co.uk

For the accountants out there - we don't tread on anyone's toes, quite the opposite, we work with accountants so they can offer a value added service to their clients and offer part of our fee as a thank you.

We work on a contigency basis, so it really is risk free money back from HMRC for anyone that is doing R&D activity (which is most SME's that are not just sales operations!)

Haha! I did mention in the interview about my standard 'never red' rule. My mate (the boss) and the consultant I sit near are season ticket holders at the Scumirates. Needless to say, the banter is already pretty hostile!

At the moment I'm promoting Xero more than others. I'm hoping to get in with FreeAgent too but they seem useless! Always reply late to emails and support isn't as good as Xero's. I've looked at Kashflow too though I think its expensive for what it is. Over the coming months we'll start to include Sage One and QuickBooks online too. How about you, what are you currently using?

Starting to use Xero a lot. Cloud is really starting to take off here. MYOB is the big player. Up to now, their cloud product has been garbage but it's getting better.

Have tried Reckon/Quickbooks It's turd.

I'm a male prostitute. I only work with female clients and I'm expensive. PM if interested.

I'm not an IT person, I can't get you a discount on a laptop and I can't fix that text flowing problem you have with tables in word. It probably is a virus that you got from bit torrent because the free AV that came on your computer expired 2 years ago, but i'm not sure, because i'm not in IT.

Back