• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

Leicester and Burnley will get points from Chelsea and Goons in the final game of the season. I recon we limp into the top four by goal difference or something equally as pathetic.

At least we've made sure the last day of the season will be epically exciting for the neutral. Sky should pay us big money for that favour.

Half-time in the Wolves game and its still 0-0. If it stays like this then Everton do have something to play for next week.

They'd need to win, rather than get a point, so they shouldnt rationally park the bus, but I'd rather play them when they have nothing left to play for, particularly when our best two forwards arent available

Have £100 bet on whether Spurs finish higher than Arsenal or not with an Arsenal supporter. They have offered to cancel the bet. What do you think I should do? I am far from confident that we will beat Everton but Arsenal are very capable of dropping a result themselves.

Have £100 bet on whether Spurs finish higher than Arsenal or not with an Arsenal supporter. They have offered to cancel the bet. What do you think I should do? I am far from confident that we will beat Everton but Arsenal are very capable of dropping a result themselves.

Keep the bet. More than likely Arsenal won't win both their remaining games, and if they do it only matters if we dont beat Everton. I don't think they'll get 6 points from their last two, so the Everton game is irrelevant for your bet

Wolves winning now. Hopefully they can hang on. No clue how that changes everton’s Motivation but looking for some ray of light.

The last team which had nothing to play for against us made us play with 9 men and scored on 90+ minute. Not looking good.

They didn’t ‘make’ us play with 9 men - the red cards were self inflicted.

Bournemouth were actually pretty crap - we were all over them for 30 mins and then they played 45 mins against 9 men but barely created anything

I’m just glad Everton don’t need a point so won’t come and sit back

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We’ve been coming out with this nonsense that we are better than this team and that team for months yet keep coming up short. Stats show we are bang average in 2019, and Everton are actually showing some form now.....
They have a load of clean sheets in a row and as you say, are bang on form. Maybe we need that scenario as all these ‘winnable’ games have not been winned

We’ve been coming out with this nonsense that we are better than this team and that team for months yet keep coming up short. Stats show we are bang average in 2019, and Everton are actually showing some form now.....

At home they are yes

How’s their away form?

Back