• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

update:-

We can no longer be caught by the following 10 sides:-

Wet Spam - gw32
Bournemouth - gw 31
Crystal Palace - gw 29
Saudi Sportswashing Machine - gw 29
Brighton & Hove - gw29
Burnley - gw29
Southampton - gw 27
Cardiff City - gw 27
Fulham - gw 25
Huddersfield Town - gw 24​

Arsenal have 5 away games left
Their away form is a disgrace

FStNwxx.png

They have to go to Everton, Watford, Wolves, Leicester and Burnley

ManYoo have Wolves away, City and Chelski home left.
Scum lots of away games including Wolves, Leicester, Watford and Everton.
Chelski got United, Liverpool and Leicester away.
Our biggest hurdle is arguably City away - but every game will be tough in our current form. West Ham will put up a cup final fight if they know they can fudge our season over. Bournemouth away will be tough as well.

I have us crawling over the line on goal difference. :p

I want to see our shiney new stadium, hopefully up close and personal

This is going to be fun ! Enjoy it lads

Lol, we've been playing brick for months, we're not getting anything.

I think it's exaggerated a bit, to be fair. We lost at home to ManU, a match we should've won judging by the chances we created. We weren't great against Burnley, but we were largely the better side and didn't deserved to lose. We were brick away to Chelsea, agree with that. We got a point at home to Scum, could've gone either way, really - agree, not a great game, but derbies rarely are. Then we did amazingly well away to Dortmund. Somehow we lost to So'ton, we should've been at least 2-0 at half time - but I agree, second half there was brick. And then now against Liverpool, just margins away from winning there - and putting up a real fight no one expected.

Not saying we've been at our best lately, but we haven't been completely brick either. Apart from Chelski away, we've had periods in every game where we've looked the most likely team to win. I think we just need a bit of a boost, an early goal against Palace, get the fans behind the team, get a win, the winds back in the sails a bit, new stadium boost - and we get going again. Not impossible at all. Things change quickly in football. A week from now and we could all be buzzing from just having won vs Palace and City, mind! :D :)

I think it's exaggerated a bit, to be fair. We lost at home to ManU, a match we should've won judging by the chances we created. We weren't great against Burnley, but we were largely the better side and didn't deserved to lose. We were brick away to Chelsea, agree with that. We got a point at home to Scum, could've gone either way, really - agree, not a great game, but derbies rarely are. Then we did amazingly well away to Dortmund. Somehow we lost to So'ton, we should've been at least 2-0 at half time - but I agree, second half there was brick. And then now against Liverpool, just margins away from winning there - and putting up a real fight no one expected.

Not saying we've been at our best lately, but we haven't been completely brick either. Apart from Chelski away, we've had periods in every game where we've looked the most likely team to win. I think we just need a bit of a boost, an early goal against Palace, get the fans behind the team, get a win, the winds back in the sails a bit, new stadium boost - and we get going again. Not impossible at all. Things change quickly in football. A week from now and we could all be buzzing from just having won vs Palace and City, mind! :D :)

Wtf is that, is it... perspective? I haven't seen it for so long.

My memory is terrible (I think ) but I felt the pool own goal had a multiple deja vu thing going on.
I saw it a few times this season.

Poch should play this kind of brick on repeat to our squad, it means so much to us as fans. It needs to mean as much to the players.

I also saw an ESPN video labelling us 'sexy' basically celebrating like we've missed out on top four already. That fudging clam Craig Burley.

We should go full siege mentality, our players need to band together with their backs against the wall and fudging play every game like it's the last of the season, just as Poch has requested.

Back