• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The glorious march to CL qualification

I don't think the club does not know the subtle art of dealing with issues around problematic refereeing decisions or risks with injuries around internationals. Other clubs exert obvious pressure from management or ex-players, and don't get caught out like we do with Poch's uncharacteric 2-game ban from the dugout. I don't blame Poc if if he combustss spontaneously in front of the media regarding our injuries with internationals.

Sent from my SM-T835 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I can't quite believe just how much we've fudged this up.

We're in a real dogfight now and the worrying thing is that our form is the terrible one.

I dont think so, 1 point from the last 15 and the other teams all seem to be in form or getting away with it like Chelsea today. We only have ourselves to blame not signing adequately then letting Dembele go.

I dont think so, 1 point from the last 15 and the other teams all seem to be in form or getting away with it like Chelsea today. We only have ourselves to blame not signing adequately then letting Dembele go.

United did not loll like a form side yesterday
They were lucky
Not as lucky as the rent boys mind
I still say the fixtures and home matches will have the biggest say for us

We all knew we'd likely get nothing from this game so in that respect nothing has changed.

Still though finishing outside the top 4 would be an epic collapse should it happen

It was a decent performance in a lot of ways, hopefully we can build on that.

The performance today was pretty good, much different to Burnley, Southampton etc. I think we will be fine if we keep that up, we will win our home games and maybe nick something away to Bournemouth and that will be enough imo.

A big win to match the homecoming occassion on Wednesday could kick us out of this slump and get the ball rolling

We played well today. Which is a least is a glimpse of hope for the run in on the season. Make our new home a fortress, win those games then we have a chance.

United did not loll like a form side yesterday
They were lucky
Not as lucky as the rent boys mind
I still say the fixtures and home matches will have the biggest say for us

But they have momentum generally and got the win, being out of form at the end of the season can be terminal. Only thing that can save us is a boost from the new stadium.

Not the end of the world if we don't qualify for it. It's not an end is it? To then face some club that has 10 x the spending power you have and go out. I'd rather win any cup, unfortunately we were fudged by injuries for those this season. It's not like we spend any of the money we make from it. Not like we've bought any high profile players on the basis of it (other than arguably Moura who isn't exactly a blockbuster). We have to think long term. Hopefully Levy will release a few pennies for Poch in the summer.

Not the end of the world if we don't qualify for it. It's not an end is it? To then face some club that has 10 x the spending power you have and go out. I'd rather win any cup, unfortunately we were fudged by injuries for those this season. It's not like we spend any of the money we make from it. Not like we've bought any high profile players on the basis of it (other than arguably Moura who isn't exactly a blockbuster). We have to think long term. Hopefully Levy will release a few pennies for Poch in the summer.

That’s the thing. It’s not the end of the world. We’ve been outta the top 4 before and it’ll be tough to be in the Europa if it happens but it’s all part of supporting this great club.

If we don't spend much when we're in it then we'll spend even less out of it. We have a billion pound stadium that needs to be paid for somehow.

I do get your point though, but we aren't gonna buy the calibre of players we need this summer even if we get Top 4. They're too expensive at present.

Back