• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Game Is About Glory

I’ve listened to them all now. They are generally great. Even last night’s was good in a way, I suppose - it definitely got a reaction from me! Listening has quickly become part of my week, so thanks for that.

Marvelous! Thanks again!

I’ve listened to them all now. They are generally great. Even last night’s was good in a way, I suppose - it definitely got a reaction from me! Listening has quickly become part of my week, so thanks for that.
Thanks for sticking in with us Mikey.

Anyway, I’ve had a google of Bunny Town and it genuinely wasn’t the homage to Hugh Hefner I had kind of envisioned it to be.

Let's hope the team give us something positive to work with tomorrow
Yeah, something positive to counterbalance the terminal decline of the team would be nice but I can't see Jose's Spurs turning this around at this point. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

The Portuguese Nosferatu was a good line. I can't remember who said it but it accurately reflects my mood re Spurs at the moment. My enthusiasm is slowly ebbing away.

Yeah, something positive to counterbalance the terminal decline of the team would be nice but I can't see Jose's Spurs turning this around at this point. Stranger things have happened I suppose.

The Portuguese Nosferatu was a good line. I can't remember who said it but it accurately reflects my mood re Spurs at the moment. My enthusiasm is slowly ebbing away.

It's was @Moby. It's a great line

- no counter argument, and not even someone playing devil’s advocate. The best Spurs podcasts for me always have someone (the chair, if all else fails) who puts across the opposing view to the majority

Yes, I felt that too; of course it is super hard to paint positives with the current "playing style" and feel around the team.

Steff is a good host BUT also has pretty much the strongest views on this forum in terms of Poch and Mou, so he would struggle to take a credible neutral view on those topics.

Probably Milo is the more balanced 'neutral' voice who could play devil's advocate?

PS I agree about the Poch revisionism, we endured a dreadfully depressing final year of falling apart.

Yes, I felt that too; of course it is super hard to paint positives with the current "playing style" and feel around the team.

I’m delighted we’ve convinced so many people that we actually get on and have similar views about Tottenham’s horrific decline. It just underlines the hard work we’ve done in creating an enormous friendly, yet hugely duplicitous, facade.

The truth is that off camera, we’re like vintage Axl & Slash, or Liam & Noel. Some of the insults thrown would frankly make a sailor blush. And despite the 30,000 mile difference, I’m sure the leaks are out already about @ricky2tricky4city and @awesome dawson getting it on, old school, mano to mano, in a car park near Bognor. It needs sorting, and I’m surprised that even lockdown has prevented it happening before. Proper bad blood there.

Also what @milo said about my Gran.... Libellous.

As far as I know she’s never even been to roosterermouth.

We've never had a discussion on what our positions are on things before recording and that the first time we know what someone is going to say is when they say it. Our responses are immediate and genuine.

That means we occasionally kick ourselves about something we should've said afterwards or could've said better but the plus side is that it is spontaneous and authentic.

I think that disagreements will happen naturally, we've already had a few, but I'm not keen on disagreement for the sake of it.

Back