• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the fun lets figure out what we could get for our players thread

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
Im assuming and hoping that redknapp is off in the summer as i get the impression some of our players may not play for an up and coming manager i think we should sell a lot of the squad and start again afresh and give the new guy a clean start.

Gomes 3m
corluka 5m
bassong 4m
dos santos 4m
jenas 1m
krancjar 4m
bale 40m
modric 40m
bentley 1m
piennar 3m
vdv 12m

I make that 117m for a new guy coming in to play with, which if you look at well Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done this season should be enough for a coach who actually understand the game of football.

The current lot from the coach to the so called star players have had their chance. It is the old tottenham thing, time to change and start again. I am in favoour of one of rogers, coyle(i rate him highly, when he has a striker in his team) or lambert. Think they could do well for us.

I love these threads, for the record i would bring in in midfield elm plays in holland and whenever i have seen him i just adore him, also hoillet from blackburn. The strikers i would bring in would be Llorente, rossi, dembele.

Im sure if the club has any sort of scouting network we can bring in some hungry young players who do not belive the hype and want to actually win something. I would also bring back townsend and bring through caulker as well as looking into bring in another central defender.

Would be more then happy to sell some of our big named players for some new and hungry ones. Of course i do realise if we did this and started next season slow then it would be a test of nerves as to how we reacted.

We may as well chuck the paper with the list of transfers we wanted this summer and start bringing in the likes of Henderson who may be available for 3 or 4m.

Sell everyone. Abandon the NDP and give ALL the money to Spurs fans as compensation.

Cease the club. Glory will never return.

We may as well chuck the paper with the list of transfers we wanted this summer and start bringing in the likes of Henderson who may be available for 3 or 4m.

The thing is johnny boy the future is bright because the is money in our squad, we are like a town with a gold mine in our midst. We just need to make sure we spend the money on useful things.

Some really good exciting players out there and a few in our youth team like townsend and caulker and even smith a bit. The are good players at good clubs like barcelona and madrid that want out. We are a london club and our profile has been raised again. We can attract good players but i honestly think levy and his haggling stops us doing some deals.

He needs to bring in the new man and tell him how much the is to spend and that he can spend to much on older players because of a sell on value, but then he needs to sit back and let the deals happen rather then waiting to the last minute of windows or letting other clubs come in with better offers for players we are after.

Or what we could get for Harry in compensation!

Invest it in a TOP manager. And all the saved cash in a TOP player to get another year of Bale, Modric + other upgrades.

i know should have snapped chelseass hand off, i like modric he is a good play maker but so limited in so many parts of his game.

Seriously? ; ?ú40mill might sound good on paper but not many good CM's available and with our low wages; We won't stand a chance.

Im assuming and hoping that redknapp is off in the summer as i get the impression some of our players may not play for an up and coming manager i think we should sell a lot of the squad and start again afresh and give the new guy a clean start.

Gomes 3m
corluka 5m
bassong 4m
dos santos 4m
jenas 1m
krancjar 4m
bale 40m
modric 40m
bentley 1m
piennar 3m
vdv 12m

I make that 117m for a new guy coming in to play with, which if you look at well Saudi Sportswashing Machine have done this season should be enough for a coach who actually understand the game of football.

The current lot from the coach to the so called star players have had their chance. It is the old tottenham thing, time to change and start again. I am in favoour of one of rogers, coyle(i rate him highly, when he has a striker in his team) or lambert. Think they could do well for us.

So a little bit more than what Liverpool spent on their bunch of team improving, Champions League challenging bunch of top players.

The last thing we should do if we want to challenge is to sell our best players unless we absolutely have to.

So a little bit more than what Liverpool spent on their bunch of team improving, Champions League challenging bunch of top players.

The last thing we should do if we want to challenge is to sell our best players unless we absolutely have to.

I see where your coming from, but from that lot the only ones i would be sorry about leaving are bale and modric, and i think modric holds us back at times. Sure he is a good playmaker but it is not doing us much good and he does not create that many goal scoring chances for us.

Also i feel when redknapp leaves both bale and modric would kick off about wanting to leave, i want the guy coming in to have his own team and also be given time with it. Even if it is moyes who i am not a fan of, the new guy needs to build his own team and have everyone wanting to be there.

The reason why Modric and Bale have been talked about as 40m+ players is because we haven't wanted nor needed to sell.
As soon as we ask for offers their price will be closer to 20

Bale's goals and assists have bailed us out time and time again. Ade is not ours to sell. Modric is better than Scholes by a lot and Scholes won the title for United. He's scored 3 goals since returning, that's about what Modric has. Modric is better at tackling and about half his age.

For the record. Bale is young, other clubs remember his highlights, we can get more than 40 mil for him. But you can't buy brick for that money. Andy Carroll, Torres, Downing and Henderson and bamn 125 mil.

Dzeko, Nasri, Ibrahimovic and bamn 125 mil.

Trade all our players for Messi and find some 14 year old girls?

We have a ton of money for spending anyway, without selling anyone.

Bale's goals and assists have baled us out time and time again. Ade is not ours to sell. Modric is better than Scholes by a lot and Scholes won the title for United. He's scored 3 goals since returning, that's about what Modric has. Modric is better at tackling and about half his age.

For the record. Bale is young, other clubs remember his highlights, we can get more than 40 mil for him. But you can't buy brick for that money. Andy Carroll, Torres, Downing and Henderson and bamn 125 mil.

Dzeko, Nasri, Ibrahimovic and bamn 125 mil.

Trade all our players for Messi and find some 14 year old girls?

We have a ton of money for spending anyway, without selling anyone.

Back