• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

the disappearance of Paris Hilton

Superhudd

Simon Davies
I cannot stand what the skank stands for.. has something happened to her. There was a time I couldn't walk past a news stand without seeing her pouting on a magazine cover. Has the Kardashians done her in. Seems very odd.

Very strange creating a thread, about someone you can't stand, who hasn't been mentioned for ages.

:-k

Horrible **** but I still would and don't believe anyone who says they wouldn't.

See her face on massive posters in Manila every few months advertising some holiday resort or something.

Horrible **** but I still would and don't believe anyone who says they wouldn't.

See her face on massive posters in Manila every few months advertising some holiday resort or something.

I would too, she has a hot body. Good for someone who is 32!!

Still a skank though.

I wouldn't. If she can't be bothered to give decent head, she's not getting mine.

I would too, she has a hot body. Good for someone who is 32!!

Still a skank though.

That's not a hot body, it's just a bag of bones.

It's these things that give you some hope for humanity, the fact that she's all but gone from the public eye. See less and less of those New Jersey ****s as well. I wish MTV would just die. Now, if could only get rid of the Kardashians...

That's not a hot body, it's just a bag of bones.

It's these things that give you some hope for humanity, the fact that she's all but gone from the public eye. See less and less of those New Jersey ****s as well. I wish MTV would just die. Now, if could only get rid of the Kardashians...

Not a bag of bones at all. Granted though at times she has looked on the skinny side. Not a fan of the boat either, the square jaw. But she has a great body for someone that is 32. What do you regard as not skin and bones then.

Agree on the Kardashians.. aren't they from Star Trek!?

Then again, she is hot when its more natural

paris-hilton_2.jpg

Not a bag of bones at all. Granted though at times she has looked on the skinny side. Not a fan of the boat either, the square jaw. But she has a great body for someone that is 32. What do you regard as not skin and bones then.

Agree on the Kardashians.. aren't they from Star Trek!?

Then again, she is hot when its more natural

paris-hilton_2.jpg

You're not claiming that look is natural are you?

Back