• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Cricket Thread

Aussies win at all costs for you !!

Even seeing the members in the pavillion getting into the scummers

Stokes though,what a man

I still believe we can do this !!

It's a ridiculous bending of the spirit. Easy to get into Bairstow but he sees the ball out, marks his guard again and then leaves his crease.

The Aussies and this kind of poor Sportsmanship go hand in hand, it's what makes it so spicy

It's going to be a close finish, I just think the break kills us now

It's a ridiculous bending of the spirit. Easy to get into Bairstow but he sees the ball out, marks his guard again and then leaves his crease.

The Aussies and this kind of poor Sportsmanship go hand in hand, it's what makes it so spicy

It's going to be a close finish, I just think the break kills us now

There is a difference between catching a ball off a spin bowler, and stumping the batsman whilst he's down the pitch, and using the end of the over to sneak a wicket. It was stupid by Bairstow, but sneaky by Aus. Chances of getting over the line is slim to non-existant now.

There is a difference between catching a ball off a spin bowler, and stumping the batsman whilst he's down the pitch, and using the end of the over to sneak a wicket. It was stupid by Bairstow, but sneaky by Aus. Chances of getting over the line is slim to non-existant now.

It's also routine end of over stuff. You see the ball into keepers gloves, mark your guard and that's it. Reality is he isn't trying to gain a run.

Sky trying to settle the discontent but they have shown someone in NZ who blatantly goes for a run.

Just all seems odd, Bairstow won't do that again though I am sure

and look who was the most mouthy of them in the pavillion, yep the little clam Warner
should have been banned for life for what he did with the sandpaper anyhow

Sky doing a very good job of completely missing the issue and nonsense comparisons with a genuine NZ run out WTF?!

It’s basically the same as mankading and loved the members having a pop, you never see that at Lords.

none of the above excuses Bairstow from being an absolute dope of a cricketer though!

Sky doing a very good job of completely missing the issue and nonsense comparisons with a genuine NZ run out WTF?!

It’s basically the same as mankading and loved the members having a pop, you never see that at Lords.

none of the above excuses Bairstow from being an absolute dope of a cricketer though!

Sky saying it was the same as NZ when the bloke clearly makes a run for it...odd that

The players we have left to bat are all 100% fighters and will not go down lamely

We still have a chance !!

1st day at Headingley next Thursday will be fun too, very different crowd to Lords

I think we've been too nice in this series so far, that needs to go out all the window from now on

The players we have left to bat are all 100% fighters and will not go down lamely

1st day at Headingley next Thursday will be fun too, very different crowd to Lords

I think we've been too nice in this series so far, that needs to go out all the window from now on

Its a tough one, I think the Aussies have done abit of a clever thing here with the boundary fielding, makes it hard to knock this off now

I agree with the last bit, the nice guy act, having a laugh on the field had to go, hopefully this sees that happen

Last edited:

A bit like under Conte, Aus are more focused on winning at any cost. Fain your shoe-lace, if it means one less painful over before lunch. Use the grey area of when you can move out the crease at the end of an over etc. In short they are better at hustling.

Quite some performance by Stokes. If by some magic they can get the chase to under 50, maybe just maybe...would be a historic win. Still unlikely tho!

A bit like under Conte, Aus are more focused on winning at any cost. Fain your shoe-lace, if it means one less painful over before lunch. Use the grey area of when you can move out the crease at the end of an over etc. In short they are better at hustling.

Quite some performance by Stokes. If by some magic they can get the chase to under 50, maybe just maybe...would be a historic win. Still unlikely tho!

It the realms now of only needing 20 a wicket, maybe a time for them to start working at a sensible way of knocking them off, I doubt it but thats where we are heading with plenty of time to get them

It the realms now of only needing 20 a wicket, maybe a time for them to start working at a sensible way of knocking them off, I doubt it but thats where we are heading with plenty of time to get them

Idk. Once you lose the fight, Aus stabilise...Aus are riled now. So hard to get that balance right in cricket: attack or conserve?

Idk. Once you lose the fight, Aus stabilise...Aus are riled now. So hard to get that balance right in cricket: attack or conserve?

Mix of both but I agree its tough

This is now getting into the realms of if we lose this it feels like a big blow, we are now in the game

Back