• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The CL Permutations Thread

Not at all. If Spurs and Arsenal lose and Toon lose or draw Chelsea get 3rd with 2 wins by my reckoning. Spurs loss and Toon loss/draw gives them 4th.

West Brom 1-1 Arsenal

Spurs 3-1 Fulham

That's no chance to me or between 7/1 and 10/1 with the bookies.

This seems the right thread to put this question in;

How many players are Chelsea missing for the CL Final? Terry and Ivanovic, anyone else?

wing backs maybe ?

_____gallas kaboul nelsen
walker_______________ bale
_______modric sandro
___________vdv
_____adebaoyr defoe

maybe we should have switched to this today !

There's no way Harry will refuse an opportunity to put out a 442

----------Friedel
Walker Gallas Kaboul Bale
Lennon Parker Modric Vdv
-------Defoe Adebayor

Its either that or GDS

Oh okay then.

So at least half of their first choice, and some key midfielders.

I know Bayern are missing a few players too, but one would expect Robben's pace and Gomez's space-making should be enough to tear that defense apart.

Oh okay then.

So at least half of their first choice, and some key midfielders.

I know Bayern are missing a few players too, but one would expect Robben's pace and Gomez's space-making should be enough to tear that defense apart.

Me too but Chelsea have had so much damn luck recently that I'm not going to write them off anymore.

Most thought Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alexis, and Messi would be enough to tear their defence apart as well.

I think Arse will draw. Yesterdays draw was a bonus for us but I seriously think WBA will get a point. Which would mean we get to third with a win - will we win? NOT A fudgeIN CHANCE HAHA

I think we will win next week

I think we will finish third

Most thought Xavi, Iniesta, Fabregas, Alexis, and Messi would be enough to tear their defence apart as well.

I'm not sure, everyone knew how Chelsea would play against Barca, Bayern are a different team altogether. Chelsea know they're going to have to attack [especially as this is a one off, not two legged tie] meaning Robben will have a lot more space to attack than Messi had. Also, Chelsea had a full strength team against Barca.

I think Arse will draw. Yesterdays draw was a bonus for us but I seriously think WBA will get a point. Which would mean we get to third with a win - will we win? NOT A fudgeIN CHANCE HAHA

I think we will win next week

I think we will finish third

I do think the fact that we play at home is a big advantage to us, just as it was to the scum when they pipped us to 4th in 06, as was Lasagne gate of course.

Andy Carroll torn them a new one on Sunday. I imagine Gomez will cause all sorts of havoc against Luiz and Boswinga.

If we play like we did today then Fulham will beat us, they're a far better side than we've struggled to get a draw against today. Arsenal's fans must be tinkling themselves tonight having handed 3rd place to us on a plate yesterday.

If we play like we did today then Fulham will beat us, they're a far better side than we've struggled to get a draw against today. Arsenal's fans must be tinkling themselves tonight having handed 3rd place to us on a plate yesterday.

Fulham won't sit back. They are a very attacking side, who are very poor away. If anything, that game will be easier than today's.

15' GOAL Spurs 1-0 Fulham
27' GOAL West Brom 0-1 Arsenal
68' GOAL West Brom 1-1 Arsenal
85' GOAL Spurs 1-1 Fulham
89' GOAL! West Brom 2-1 Arsenal
90+1' GOAL! West Brom 3-1 Arsenal
90+4' GOAL Spurs 1-2 Fulham
90+5' GOAL Everton 0-1 Saudi Sportswashing Machine

I think I'd give up if that happened in those last few mins

Fulham won't sit back. They are a very attacking side, who are very poor away. If anything, that game will be easier than today's.

Exactly Fulham will have no reason to play for a draw. It will be like Arsenal - Norwich.

Back