• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Carabao Cup 2017/18

Very impressive the way City came out in the second half. You have to expect some kind of reaction from the losing team in a situation like that, but City absolutely dominated from the whistle. Didn't sit back to counter, just came out and showed their class.

No fight in Arsenal at all. They really are a team made in the managers image.
Adopt Wenger voice...and off you go....

'our focus is good'
'i believe in this group'
'i believe we are mentally strong'
'i truly believe we have the capability to bounce back'

Yada yada.......it really is wearing thin.

Two more years....two more years

tenor.gif

They really are poor, the Arse. It was never remotely in doubt. PEA was pointless. Arse didn't attack at all, it was just a boring, boring procession of City and whenever they really wanted to score, they did.

Gooners leaving after about 58 minutes as there was clearly no way back from 2-0 down... luckily it takes a while to get out of Wembley, so they would also have seen the 3-0 goal 7 minutes later, and known they made the right decision to get out of there. What a shambles.

Back