• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Carabao Cup 2017/18

We always say that and then they somehow win a trophy and laud it over us. Fair enough

I am glass half-full enough to believe that when we win something it will be bigger than anything they have done! In fact, I freely tell you now if we could “do a Leicester” in CL terms and win it, I would gladly accept never seeing the Premiership title in my life because the sheer joy of holding that over them would be unsurpassable!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It's important because it is a trophy. These days FA-cup and League cup are equal in value. Nobody really cares, but it is still a trophy worth having. So people cares a little.

League winners
CL spot
FA-cup / League cup

It's important because it is a trophy. These days FA-cup and League cup are equal in value. Nobody really cares, but it is still a trophy worth having. So people cares a little.

League winners
CL spot
FA-cup / League cup
Yeah, it's a nice spectator cup for me now, only coz we are still in the FA and CL !!

FFS I've been watching this brick for 10 minutes and they mentioned "previous finals" and then they mentioned "VAR" and slowly... slow-l-y I realised this isn't a league match, it is that stupid cup competition. Bah.

FFS I've been watching this brick for 10 minutes and they mentioned "previous finals" and then they mentioned "VAR" and slowly... slow-l-y I realised this isn't a league match, it is that stupid cup competition. Bah.

Yes. Uncanny they were due ti play each other this weekend,,,and Aguero 1-0

Back