• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The build-up to World Cup 2014 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if risking missing the World Cup was worth it, he must have a move on the cards that he wants to pass a medical for and be ready for pre season

Doesn't sound like it was a planned surgery for an issue that's been bothering him for a while, surely if it was it would have been done sooner after the league finished?

exactly, if planned it would have happened a couple of days after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the most

Let alone playing Gerrard and Lampard together, and Wheelchair has been **** all season, what a missed opportunity to play something like:

despite seeming a massive prick, Wheelchair is england's best midfielder imo. i don't think hes been that bad either though. but even if he has been bad, paulinho has surely been worse. and hes likely to start for brazil. england and arsenal are two different teams. Wheelchair has perhaps been in the shadow of ramsey, cazorla, and ozil this season, but those guys don't play for england.

Our season has made me look forward to the WC more than I thought I would..., and then I saw this on SSN, According to squad numbers, suggests we will be lining up like this:

..................Hart
Johnson/Cahill/Jagielka/Baines
.........Gerrard/Lampard
.Sturridge/Wheelchair/Wellbeck
................Rooney

Let alone playing Gerrard and Lampard together, and Wheelchair has been **** all season, what a missed opportunity to play something like:

..................Hart
.........Gerrard/Henderson
....Sterling/Lallana/Sturridge
................Rooney

You just know that Woy will bottle it and instead of playing youngsters with no fear, loads of pace, he will go for tried and tested

I'd go this

..................Hart
.........Gerrard/Barkley
....Sterling/Lallana/Sturridge
................Rooney

despite seeming a massive prick, Wheelchair is england's best midfielder imo. i don't think hes been that bad either though. but even if he has been bad, paulinho has surely been worse. and hes likely to start for brazil. england and arsenal are two different teams. Wheelchair has perhaps been in the shadow of ramsey, cazorla, and ozil this season, but those guys don't play for england.

I've watched a few Arsenal games this season, and I made a concerted effort to watch Wheelchair to see what all the fuss is about. I just can't see it. Maybe he's living off his form before injury, but I think all that playing him in the WC will achieve is that people will hate him even more.

Wheelchair will go down as one of the biggest wasted talents in English history. I mainly think it's down to the character himself. He probably thinks he's a real big time charlie (no pun intended), in fact his best ever season was when he was on loan at Bolton, probably when he was brought down to earth playing for a **** team. He is ****y, but not in the right way, I have no doubt if he was a Man Utd player under Fergie, he'd have been a star.

lol

the wife does roll her eyes when those little yellow packets go in the trolley in tesco

images

exactly, if planned it would have happened a couple of days after the Saudi Sportswashing Machine game at the most

But he might not have had a choice?

You seem to be saying that he's risking missing out on the World Cup, but if this was an injury that happened in training or something surgery might have been the option that made it most likely that he will be involved in the World Cup.

The only thing that will keep me interested in this world cup is playing fantasy football etc - whose arranging this?

What's this "despite" s***e?
You have been trolling this board for ages.
Wheelchair is a walking troll: hugely overrated, injury prone, apparently has substance issues.

The campaign to install Jack as our talisman will fail miserably, as will he.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back