• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Mystery on SC:

Afternoon all,

Apologies I couldn't get the update sorted this morning, been crazy at the office (the time of the year!) and am just having 30 minutes to myself, and so I could get this posted.

This whole Gareth thing has been blown WAY out of proportion! So I'm just going to lay down some facts here.

Gareth IS happy at the club and has NOT refused to train or play. He is not ready to play yet and that's the end of it, he should be fit soon.
Gareth has NOT said he wants to leave the club and if he does say this to us, it won't be for atleast another season yet.
He can see that we are showing intent to really challenge in the league, and he's over the moon at the new signings.
Gareths' agent has NOT caused this brickstorm, the only negotiations with the club and Gareths' parentsm and agent is to try and get the best deal for him.
He has just signed some new endorsements and some massive marketing campaigns which will be very lucrative to both Gareth and his Agent.

There was some more information I wanted to post up, but having spoke to the interested parties, I'd stand to lose a lot of money and many contracts, since it would be obvious it's me that let the information out.

This information very fresh and it was revealed to me yesterday evening at a meeting with certain people involved in the Bale camp.

Could only happen to Spurs. New CB signing needed quickly. Hopefully Vertonghen will just make it for Palace, but I really dont want see either Fryers or Livermore starting at CB on the 18th.

I'm just hoping that Verts is back for after the international break!! Cant see him being back for Palace so I think best case we'll either have a newbie plus Liverbore/Fryers or potentially if we sign a LB replacement for Benny then we could press-gang him into playing CB alongside Caulker's replacement

All a bit desperate either way.....

OK, I never expected AVB to stay for life-but the Soldado signing and the couple of ITKs saying he wants to keep Scotty and turned down the chance of Shaw makes me suspect he is morphing into Redknapp.

i said in the original post where i mentioned Benteke that i prefer everything out in the open and that its the correct thing to do. For the fans, maybe for the club from a financial point of view as well.

you made your point, and you are right . If Bale has informed the club what he wishes, and the club have told him what they want, and its all done behind closed doors then thats the way it will be and we have to wait and see what develops

The problem is that Real Madrid are not doing everything out in the open. They are doing everything underhand.

Personally, I have no problem with the silence from our board. Speaking out achieves little apart from giving the story more legs. I also think that it is more dignified to keep your counsel.

JJetset on SC:

Just a quickie. Sorry I haven't read the previous 49 pages so I'm hoping that I don't say the same as everyone else. I did see the other ITK comments though.
All still happening but no fee has been agreed yet that is the latest as of tonight.
I would Love it to fall over but if not I'm also excited if this is stage 1 that the players in stage 2 happen.

My mate (lives in Chigwell) bumped into Sandro today (Grass area, next to Chigwell station).

Asked Sandro if Bale was off and he said he doesnt know but did confirm that Gareth is very happy here at Tottenham.

Paulinhos agent has said that we are still after Bernard and we will make a bid for him before the window closes, should he turn down Shaktar. Bernard prefers London over Donetsk.

Sandro and Paulinho want Bernard to join them and have spoken to him about the set up at Tottenham.

Expect bid before window closes.

Looklikemodric on SC:

I see you kind people picked up on my comments from the other side. Just to further elaborate. ...

dawson was opinion based so disregard it for now.

livermore will be used as a centre back certainly converted to one. I have been banging on about this for ages,he reminds me of ledley when he broke into the first team. Jake can become a cracking centre back but he has to learn quickly. This positional change has been mooted since harry was there.

Kaboul is still injured his knee swells, it is not severe but 100% he is not. He can train but not everyday (exactly like ledley) its not permanent so do not panic.

Sandro and kaboul have an outside chance for palace but its a 100-1 shot so whisper it quietly. :)

To his defence; when I first saw Ledders, I didn't think he looked like an orthodox centre back. He developed his game and turned into the King we know. So perhaps it could happen? I love the idea of keeping a local lad and changing his game into something more successful? Not a local lad but Arry wanted Rose as a LB - and it seems he is better there?

My mate (lives in Chigwell) bumped into Sandro today (Grass area, next to Chigwell station).

Asked Sandro if Bale was off and he said he doesnt know but did confirm that Gareth is very happy here at Tottenham.

Paulinhos agent has said that we are still after Bernard and we will make a bid for him before the window closes, should he turn down Shaktar. Bernard prefers London over Donetsk.

Sandro and Paulinho want Bernard to join them and have spoken to him about the set up at Tottenham.

Expect bid before window closes.

The Badger rules all ITKs.

Back