• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

He's their star player(along with Ronaldinho) and probably the biggest young talent currently playing in Brazil. Which stats are you looking at? He played 36 of 38 league games last year and this season has only just started(but he missed some due to being with Brazil). The state league is basically just friendlies, like if Spurs were to play Barnet and Dagenham.

:ross:

hilarious that someone who knows NOTHING about how Brazilian football works is trying to argue about Bernard not getting games :ross: :ross: :ross:

rvFLdQU.jpg

I guess you cannot read a graph. You've only quoted 24 appearances from one competition(which isn't even an important one). Now look at apps in the league, cup and continental(Libertadores) and TOTAL(the column on the right)

rvFLdQU.jpg

I guess you cannot read a graph. You've only quoted 24 appearances from one competition(which isn't even an important one). Now look at apps in the league, cup and continental(Libertadores) and TOTAL(the column on the right)

I can read a graph. Thank you for bringing to the attention of other posters here this player's stats.

Last edited:
ValenciaYid on Baldini/Soldado/Valencia president Salvo: They're here to close.....

He usually gets info when deals are getting close to done, obviously not done yet.

Storts on COYS: Sell on value shouldn't be of concern, if he does the Job we think he can scoring goals then he will pay for himself. And yes it's close

Because until a few days ago I had never heard of him. And his Wiki stats are unimpressive.

I know nothing whatsoever about any non-EPL player and my opinions on those are based on Wiki and instinct and common sense.

Because until a few days ago I had never heard of him. And his Wiki stats are unimpressive.

I know nothing whatsoever about any non-EPL player and my opinions on those are based on Wiki and instinct and common sense.

You have at least learned that the column you should be looking at is the 'Brazilian Serie A' if you want to look at league games then?

He was in the squad for the Confederations Cup this summer, at this point a year before their home World Cup getting into their squad at 20 is quite an achievement. A fair amount of competition for those attacking midfield positions in Brazil too. That means he's probably pretty good - common sense?

You have at least learned that the column you should be looking at is the 'Brazilian Serie A' if you want to look at league games then?

He was in the squad for the Confederations Cup this summer, at this point a year before their home World Cup getting into their squad at 20 is quite an achievement. A fair amount of competition for those attacking midfield positions in Brazil too. That means he's probably pretty good - common sense?

Probably pretty good is not as Rossi described him. He did not get a game in the CC did he?

Probably pretty good is not as Rossi described him. He did not get a game in the CC did he?

He came on as a sub a couple of times. Impressed a few people on here, was discussed both in the thread in the general forum and in the 9 page Bernard thread here in the transfer rumour forum.

Who is lightweight in that team and shown evidence of this?

For starters there's two diving fannies in the middle (Wheelchair isn't half the hard man he thinks he is).

Then there's 3 diving fannies in front of them with another one up top.

The U14s team I used to play for would bully them out of the match given the right referee.

Back