• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Another central defender? Wonder who is off then.

Gallas is a goner. If we're planning on having 4 in the squad it must be Dawson. Caulker and Vertonghen will stay and Kaboul too unless he's having some problems relating to his injuries.

I've just deleted the last 5 posts on here. They were nothing to do with ITK, but everything to do with our squad make-up.

Please keep relevant posts in the relevant thread.

Didn't someone on here have itk about us making a bid for that Basle defender a week or two ago?

Yeah - here it is: http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ansfer-section&p=355599&viewfull=1#post355599

"I work in the Press section for an Austrian football club, and my mate heard it from someone he has contact with at Basel. Stocker to Bundesliga and Dragovic to us over Dortmund were the names mentioned.

I don't really see the point either. I'd be surprised if it happens, last position we need to buy. "

Brillian ITK over from SC:

Ok guys i have a lovely bit of ITK for you.

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

:lol:

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

I love brick like that. I don't care if is true or not. I choose to believe.

Yeah - here it is: http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/showth...ansfer-section&p=355599&viewfull=1#post355599

"I work in the Press section for an Austrian football club, and my mate heard it from someone he has contact with at Basel. Stocker to Bundesliga and Dragovic to us over Dortmund were the names mentioned.

I don't really see the point either. I'd be surprised if it happens, last position we need to buy. "

not surprising since we seem to also buy players we recently played. that captain for s. africa (?) that scored one (and only) super goal for us for instance.

Racist?

yeah, Alan Pardew is going to tell a cab driver what's going on with his best player

JJetset re Benteke

We are sniffing around him......

We believe a deal may have already been done with another club but that could just be talk...... You never really know in this caper if they are pulling your chain or not.

JJetset re Benteke

We are sniffing around him......

We believe a deal may have already been done with another club but that could just be talk...... You never really know in this caper if they are pulling your chain or not.

Ironic considering his incessant anti AVB rhetoric over the last 11 months

Rebrab: Luke Shaw

He's got a deal agreed with S'oton for when he's 18. He can break it though (until his 18th birthday, when it becomes binding), they can't.

We don't think he'll break the deal.

jasper on so on leandro and more

As it stood/stands we are very confident, just few loose ends to tie up. Let us hope it happens and does not collapse again.(leandro)

We want 2 strikers in and one emerging young potential at right price in. We are willing to let either Defoe or Ade go, all depends on who fetches the best price and deal.

JJetset:

'Only love can break your heart' Great song & very interested in man up top..... #cryptic

['Only love can break your heart' is a tune by St. Etienne, who Pierre Emerick Aubemeyang plays for.]

JJetset:

"Looks like Roma want rid of their DOF (big falling out). I think he will possibly join us ...Mr Baldini"

"If Tim Sherwood is taken on by Blackburn Rovers or Brighton then it's a massive step in the right direction for AVB & what he wants" < "Brighton not Blackburn"

As JJetset's source is strongly believed to be Sherwood, I would pay a lot of attention to this.

Back