• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

Guys, just a reminder, this is the ITK thread.

We have a seperate thread for transfer discussion, so we need to keep this one about ITK only. Sure, pass comment, but lets not let it develop into discussion part 2.

The mods will delete posts they consider to be "off topic".

Thanks

ryantegan on SC:

We have been looking at the possibility of signing Anderson since last summer.

Back then it was vetoed by levy and the gang.

AVB wants him

Anderson has a few personal issues he needs to address first

wpd659 on SC:

Hearing Levy is close to doing a deal like '08! If it comes off will be great!

Sorry still working ppl prob wont be back on tonight. Cant say alot but is a big deal and people have been working hard but dont think its overnight deal, i wasnt given a timeframe.

ryantegan on SC:

AVB wants him

wpd659 on SC:

Sorry still working ppl prob wont be back on tonight. Cant say alot but is a big deal and people have been working hard but dont think its overnight deal, i wasnt given a timeframe.

Most rumours are linking Anderson with a move back to Porto, which could have implications for us too.

I guess a '2008 transfer' could refer to either a young Croatian (Rebic, Pjanić - I know he's Bosnian, but often gets compared to Modric) or a Barcelona starlet (Roberto, Tello)

2008 could also be a Keane/Berbatov or a stadium announcement according to the fine guessers of SC.

Most rumours are linking Anderson with a move back to Porto, which could have implications for us too.

I guess a '2008 transfer' could refer to either a young Croatian (Rebic, Pjanić - I know he's Bosnian, but often gets compared to Modric) or a Barcelona starlet (Roberto, Tello)

I'm slightly confused, is this Anderson from United?

He's perennially injured and unfit.

2008 - player with top potential signing early doors for a big (ish) fee.

Not that it's true of course

I'd love it if we did get some big early doors signings done, but this is Spurs and Levy we're talking about here :D

I'd love it if we did get some big early doors signings done, but this is Spurs and Levy we're talking about here :D

I remember when we announced we'd signed Luka Modric on the last match of the 07/08 season. It came from absolutely nowhere from what I remember, so something like that would be good this time round (not holding out hope...)

ryantegan on SC:

AVB wants him

wpd659 on SC:

Christian Eriksen is my guess.......too many rumours/links for there not to be anything in it, a highly rated young player who has been linked with many big clubs and it looks like he will choose his next destination in the next couple of weeks.

Im sure Levy would consider it a Modric style coup

Christian Eriksen is my guess.......too many rumours/links for there not to be anything in it, a highly rated young player who has been linked with many big clubs and it looks like he will choose his next destination in the next couple of weeks.

Im sure Levy would consider it a Modric style coup

Looks like he's off to Dortmund, would be a pretty good replacement of Gotze for them IMHO. Having said that, I do think he'd be ideal for us.

Looks like he's off to Dortmund, would be a pretty good replacement of Gotze for them IMHO. Having said that, I do think he'd be ideal for us.

I think we've got Bale Siggy Dempsey and Holtby to play in his position, don't see us wanting to invest in an area of the pitch that we have covered. Think he's a classy player and would be really excited if he joined but I don't see it happening personally

So the ITK is that we are working on a deal to sign a highly talented youngster which may or may not come off and there is no specified timeframe. OK then.

he has said some nice things about Dortmund, but he has also stated in the past that he would love to play in the Prem. Seems its us and Liverpool(dont thin k they have a chance) in for him this side of the shore, and id guess Eriksen is waiting for the top 4 outcome before making a final decision on either Spurs or Dortmund. If we qualify, id say there is a pretty good chance he will join us

he has said some nice things about Dortmund, but he has also stated in the past that he would love to play in the Prem. Seems its us and Liverpool(dont thin k they have a chance) in for him this side of the shore, and id guess Eriksen is waiting for the top 4 outcome before making a final decision on either Spurs or Dortmund. If we qualify, id say there is a pretty good chance he will join us

I don't honestly think the Champions League is THAT big a deal for players. If anything it is a platform for exposure for a club in that the main impression we will get of the top Spanish or Italian club is from the CL. It raises the profile of the club and I think our reputation has been permanently boosted by our one season in it.

I think it could matter when choosing between two clubs that are closely matched but I think the club's staff, potential, facilities and most of all the salary on offer is most important.

If a club puts a lot of effort in engaging a player, talking to them, showing them round, making them feel wanted and needed and talk to them about how they fit in and convince them of the club's ambitions then that plus a good package can really help as we saw with Vertonghen who said he wasn't interested in Arsenal's later interest as Spurs had put a lot of effort into him and Wenger mentioned playing him in midfield.

I think with our training facilities, a tight-knit squad, AVB etc we can be an attractive proposition. Even if we miss out on CL we can talk about how were a good squad that with the two or three editions can really challenge. If you're Eriksen and we pushed the boat out, offered bigger wages than Dortmund, showed him our training facilities which are world class then talked about how him and Bale could fire us to a title challenge he may disregard the CL

So the ITK is that we are working on a deal to sign a highly talented youngster which may or may not come off and there is no specified timeframe. OK then.

Yep, looks like a Phantom Lying Exaggerating trumper (PLEB) is at it again.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Winston Churchill

Yep, looks like a Phantom Lying Exaggerating trumper (PLEB) is at it again.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."

Winston Churchill

I always thought truth went commando.

Please can this be the first and last ITKs are full of brick posts?

The Journalist:

tottenham definitley looking to bring in another central defender.

The man formerly known as Aqkayid, now on twitter:

BT Stadium anyone.........?

edmonton on COYS:

someone : anyone heard anything on the naming rights? Qatar airways or BT for instance?

answer: Qatar the most likely out of the two.

Back