• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

[Update 344] The Goat on Pjanic/Lamelaa...

We've heard our focus is now on Pjanic and Lamela.

We have asked about Benzema coming to us in exchange but wages are an issue.

Vlad is also back on.

why not ask about Ozil instead

why would benzema agree to leave Real for Spurs, particularly now that Higuain has left? Seriously...

2 years left on his contract and Real are not looking to extend it.....looks like he is being forced out

I meant to post earlier this morning that LLM had said Falque would be loaned back to a Spanish side now with an option for them to buy.
I see Spurs have confirmed he's gone to Rayo Vallecano.

He also said Coulibaly is homesick and likely on his way out.

Always baffles me why the ITK seems to dry up over the weekend. Could it be that none of them are at *work* behind their *weapon of choice* ? IE keyboard.

Who: Galahad the Gnome
Where: COYS
When: 24 Aug 2013

"Sorry to all COYSers. Info was solid at time of sharing. Was told he'd arrived at the lane to sign a contract. Never crossed my mind there was time for a hijack. Gutted.

Chelsea hijacked the Willian signing to try and scupper other big deals, not only involving us. These other pieces to the puzzle have been widely reported. Now there is a sequence of deals on hold as everyone regroups, which is why Bale has not yet been signed by RM."

Who: Hertyid

On reports Bale is in Marbella

gb has been going to banus since 2008. taking some time out. nothing done yet.

Banus is in Marbella.

Who: Galahad the Gnome

"Sorry to all COYSers. Info was solid at time of sharing. Was told he'd arrived at the lane to sign a contract. Never crossed my mind there was time for a hijack. Gutted.

Chelsea hijacked the Willian signing to try and scupper other big deals, not only involving us. These other pieces to the puzzle have been widely reported. Now there is a sequence of deals on hold as everyone regroups, which is why Bale has not yet been signed by RM."

All-too easy to believe

Back