• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

look like modric

Gomes....Third Choice and transfer listed.

B.A.E....Subject to two offers again transfer listed, hopefully will opt to go.

Holtby....Slight injury nothing too serious.

Bale...Genuine injury.

Ade....Off on personal leave due back next week.

Anyone notice Kevin Stewart played I think it was his 5 game in 5 days very strange to see a youngster so active.

look like modric

Gomes....Third Choice and transfer listed.

B.A.E....Subject to two offers again transfer listed, hopefully will opt to go.

Holtby....Slight injury nothing too serious.

Bale...Genuine injury.

Ade....Off on personal leave due back next week.

Anyone notice Kevin Stewart played I think it was his 5 game in 5 days very strange to see a youngster so active.

I remember redknapp taking him out for a europa league match and saying he had a big future but i just put that down to how redknapp talked. I wonder if this was why we let caulker go(still think it was wrong) but maybe the club see something in him.

Kind of flown under the radar because he has not be spoken about a lot the last few years, will be interesting to see what happens.

I remember redknapp taking him out for a europa league match and saying he had a big future but i just put that down to how redknapp talked.

That reminded me of how Tord Grip said England had several left midfielders that could take the step up, and mentioned Rohan Ricketts and Johnnie Jackson as two with the potential

That reminded me of how Tord Grip said England had several left midfielders that could take the step up, and mentioned Rohan Ricketts and Johnnie Jackson as two with the potential

The thing is both of those players did show a lot of potential. Unfortunately, like many English youngsters they clearly didn't show that desire to really dedicate themselves to improving and practicising. Of course their natual talent could have had a ceiling, but if you look at David Beckham, he shows how far you can take a limited natural talent with a few key attributes.

Bale is someone that started off with some key attributes, but he's put a lot of hard work in improving himself constantly each season, adding strings to his bow and playing in different positions, scoring more goals, getting better at free-kicks, honing his technique.

I'm not saying Jackson and Ricketts could have had the career that those two have/will have, but i'm pretty sure with better application they could have had a much better career than they ended up having.

storts on SC:

Benny is going, said earlier in the window and reiterate now. He will be replaced

but Mumorn said we have the best left back pairing in the PL, and we wouldnt be signing a left back.......what does AVB think he is doing:eek:

Any update from POTL on Bale's new contract talks which he said was at a very advanced stage after AVB mentioned several weeks ago?

but Mumorn said we have the best left back pairing in the PL, and we wouldnt be signing a left back.......what does AVB think he is doing:eek:

when did I say we wouldnt be signing a left back, go find the EXACT quote, please...

this should be fun.

Yeah, I'd rather we just kept Townsend then waste £8m+ on Ince. Especially when roughly that much can get Eriksen.

Back