• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Tottenham fan in the world thread

I do not know who the Best Tottenham Fan in the world is...

But over at Arsenal that title has clearly been won already...

[video=youtube;lXAZJ28s1rU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAZJ28s1rU[/video]

WARNING: PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WISH TO GO BLIND, LOOK AWAY NOW

Danny Graft? More like Granny Daft! He's probably just hoping after he's finished fingering Grannies for pennies he'll have enough for the famous Arsene Wenger/Pat Rice, felch reach around and spit roast treatment at the end of the effeminates stadium tour!

Nice thread title change. Thank you very much for dedicating a thread all to me.

Personally Id have gone with "The I Got Shot Down But Cant Admit It Thread", but lets not not-pick

au contraire

I have appointed myself - I have been told this.

Marvellous thread renaming, whoever did it was genius presonified.

Back to second Totman - being mean to a spurs fan in public, down the ladder............

he reminds me of jack Wheelchair, which makes him even easier to hate.

is one of the lines really: 'don't know why, singing!' ..

don't know why? beause you clearly never really sing, you fudging suck.. eat a dingdong you gooner prick.

what's arsenal anyway?

makes me sick. i vomited.

why did you watch it - the warning was there to see?

silly person

In my opinion, out of their squad at the time, Fabregas, Nasri, Gallas and RVP were the only stand outs. No good counting Ramsey, Sagna and Wlshere as they are today either....

Arshavin one of the best players in the country? Nah mate. Just no...I dont care about his 4 goals at Anfield either.

Fact is, since that statement, our record against them has been
P5 W3 D1 L1

Like I said, I guess Keane had a point

Don't see why you can't count Sagna as he's been one of the best RBs in the country since 2007. Also don't see why you can't count Ramsey as he was playing regularly for Arsenal back then until his injury. And you might not rate Arshavin now, but the fact is he is one of the more talented players in the league, it's his complete lack of work ethic that's let him down. Back then he did look like he gave a brick, which was why he delivered so much end product in his early Arsenal years.

As for our head-to-head since that statement - we've signed Van Der Vaart, Gallas, Sandro and Adebayor since that statement was made, all of which have played big parts in making the recent head-to-head what it is. But a squad isn't judged on head-to-head, it's judged by league performance over the season. And over the season, Arsenal won more points than us, scored more goals than us and conceded less than us. Same with the year before, same with the year after. That happened because we still had players like Bentley, Jenas, Crouch, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong and of course Keane himself making regular appearances in our starting lineup. And because players like Vermaelen, Walcott, Arshavin and Song were/are better than you give them credit for.

Overrating Sagna greatly, imo.
Vermaelen, Walcott, Arshavin and Song, were average two yrs back...I think you are not giving our squad enough credit to be honest

Last edited:
Don't see why you can't count Sagna as he's been one of the best RBs in the country since 2007. Also don't see why you can't count Ramsey as he was playing regularly for Arsenal back then until his injury. And you might not rate Arshavin now, but the fact is he is one of the more talented players in the league, it's his complete lack of work ethic that's let him down. Back then he did look like he gave a brick, which was why he delivered so much end product in his early Arsenal years.

As for our head-to-head since that statement - we've signed Van Der Vaart, Gallas, Sandro and Adebayor since that statement was made, all of which have played big parts in making the recent head-to-head what it is. But a squad isn't judged on head-to-head, it's judged by league performance over the season. And over the season, Arsenal won more points than us, scored more goals than us and conceded less than us. Same with the year before, same with the year after. That happened because we still had players like Bentley, Jenas, Crouch, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong and of course Keane himself making regular appearances in our starting lineup. And because players like Vermaelen, Walcott, Arshavin and Song were/are better than you give them credit for.

You are talking absolute drivel.

Bentley, Jenas, Crouch, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong and Keane haven't been regulars for us for over two years, if ever.

Arshavin is a failure in the Premier League. Walcott is so turd its funny and Vermaelen who at one stage looked good is now part of their comedy back four. Sagna is good (until BAE gave him a nudge) but so are Rafael, Walker and Richards.

fudge off to arsemania if you want to preach about that load of dross.

If Vermaelen, didn't score goals he'd be thought of in the same way as Kochelny (sp), decent CB but not great either. I don't think they look that much stronger when he does play. Quite clearly a good player, but no world beater to be put in the same catergory of Arsenal player as Fabregas or RVP.

Yeah but hes a gooner so people get excited. Like some people rate Ramsey as "nearer to Fabgregas than he is to OHara"

There is a certain smell of gooner in his post. Walcott, Arshavin and Song?

Next to Fabregas, Bentley, Jenas and Zokora would look good too.

I do not know who the Best Tottenham Fan in the world is...

But over at Arsenal that title has clearly been won already...

[video=youtube;lXAZJ28s1rU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXAZJ28s1rU[/video]

WARNING: PEOPLE WHO DO NOT WISH TO GO BLIND, LOOK AWAY NOW
Jesus that is awful, fella thinks he's a big shot!

'Big up Pat Rice'

all he forgot was a swift brrrraaaapppppp

Overrating Sagna greatly, imo.
Vermaelen, Walcott, Arshavin and Song, were average two yrs back...I think you are not giving our squad enough credit to be honest

Vermaelen was voted into PFA team of the season two years ago. That means his fellow pros felt he was one of the two best centre-backs in the country that season. Hardly average. Whatever you might think about Walcott, Arshavin and Song (easy to slag them off when they're hopelessly out of form), they deliver plenty of end product over the course of a season. Let me put it into context. Bale since the start of the 2010-11 season has a goals + assists total of 28. Walcott has 29. Lennon only has 13. At the end of the day, it's end product that wins you matches.

You are talking absolute drivel.

Bentley, Jenas, Crouch, Palacios, Pavlyuchenko, Bassong and Keane haven't been regulars for us for over two years, if ever.

Arshavin is a failure in the Premier League. Walcott is so turd its funny and Vermaelen who at one stage looked good is now part of their comedy back four. Sagna is good (until BAE gave him a nudge) but so are Rafael, Walker and Richards.

fudge off to arsemania if you want to preach about that load of dross.

If you bothered reading the post you'd have noticed we were talking about October 2009. When the above Spurs players were first team regulars.

There is a certain smell of gooner in his post. Walcott, Arshavin and Song?

Next to Fabregas, Bentley, Jenas and Zokora would look good too.

That is pathetic, to say that somebody is a Gooner because they've actually noticed that, despite being hopelessly out of form now, a lot of their players are actually quite good. What do you think my username stands for FFS :ross:

And if Fabregas was so good that he could make Bentley, Jenas and Zokora look good, then by having him in the squad in 2009 Arsenal surely had a better squad than we did!

That is pathetic, to say that somebody is a Gooner because they've actually noticed that, despite being hopelessly out of form now, a lot of their players are actually quite good. What do you think my username stands for FFS :ross:

I give in - what does it stand up for?

Spunking Uncontrollably In Your Hairy Arse?

Or maybe, just maybe....

Stand up if you hate Arsenal.

Last edited:
Back