• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The best Spurs team of the PL era - number 10, attacking midfielder, second striker

Who is the best No. 10 or 2nd striker to play for Spurs in the PL

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there any support for Rebrov or Barmby? I'll add them to the list if anyone does. I'll give you half an hour and then add the poll.

I thought Barmby was a winger? Just before my time though really

Rebrov? No way, he was a flop and shouldn't be included

Wouldn't be against Kanoute though if we're including forwards who had a little guy playing off them - much more deserving of a token inclusion

Rebrov? No way, he was a flop and shouldn't be included

Wouldn't be against Kanoute though if we're including forwards who had a little guy playing off them - much more deserving of a token inclusion

I get that many consider Rebrov a flop at Spurs (despite the fact his fee was less than Townsend went for ;-)) but are we not including a player's entire career for this not just their time at Spurs, the only criteria is that they played for Spurs in the PL right?

He was deadly at Dynamo.

I get that many consider Rebrov a flop at Spurs (despite the fact his fee was less than Townsend went for ;-)) but are we not including a player's entire career for this not just their time at Spurs, the only criteria is that they played for Spurs in the PL right?

He was deadly at Dynamo.

I don't think thats how the poll is intended tbh

He was deadly at Dynamo.

No. It is our best team of the PL era, so only their performances for us count.

Yes, mostly a winger. But there are quite a few players who are best known for us as wingers who also played in the centre (Anderton) or as an attacking midfielder through the centre (Ginola, Barmby, Bale). Some may wish we squeezed Bale or Ginola into this vote.

Back