• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Best Album Of All Time - Pixies v Fugazi

Which is the better album?

• Pixies - Doolittle

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Fugazi - 13 Songs

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bet I can list them too:

Simply Red : "Fairground"
Cher : "Walking in Memphis"
Louise : "Light of My Life"
Jimmy Nail : "Big River"
Shaggy : "Boombastic"
N-Trance Feat. Ricardo Da Force : "Stayin' Alive"
The Outhere Brothers : "La La La Hey Hey"
Whigfield : "Big Time"

How can any album compete?
I love Mr Boombastic, it is probably the best track on Now 32.

I love Mr Boombastic, it is probably the best track on Now 32.

You're right, probably shouldn't have been on that list as it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I'll replace it with Cast : "Alright" - poor Cast. At best they were a **** Oasis at a time when Oasis were doing a pretty good job of being a **** Oasis.

If that doesn't work then try Country House - a horrible, horrible gurn of a song from what had been a very good band for two albums.

You're right, probably shouldn't have been on that list as it's a bit of a guilty pleasure.

I'll replace it with Cast : "Alright" - poor Cast. At best they were a **** Oasis at a time when Oasis were doing a pretty good job of being a **** Oasis.

If that doesn't work then try Country House - a horrible, horrible gurn of a song from what had been a very good band for two albums.
The Cast, Oasis and Blur tracks on there are all horrific

josh wink for me

I heard that again recently - have to say I thought it was completely lacking in any substance.

Of course, give me a time machine, make me 16 again and fill me with a few pills and half a bottle of Jack - it's magically the greatest tune that ever existed again.

I heard that again recently - have to say I thought it was completely lacking in any substance.

Of course, give me a time machine, make me 16 again and fill me with a few pills and half a bottle of Jack - it's magically the greatest tune that ever existed again.

yeah, it's a situational experience, same as born slippy, we were all in a different place, normally a pool of vomit

Back