• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Striker thread..

Time to think of getting a third choice striker and sticking with Ade and Defoe. Lets just loan a promising striker.

Seriously thought wish we would make a signing of intent. Someone who makes everyone sit up and take notice. Paulinho was a great start.

Intent schmintent...

As long as they're good enough I don't care how they make others react.

lets take a chance on an unknown....Finnbogason for example, highly rated and young. Id rather us do something than nothing at all

Benteke

it fits the model. you know, the model that years ago people ignored me when i told them about, now that its out in the open a few still think that model doesnt govern transfers...

benteke is the guy that we want. Villa was never going to happen

Its benteke

i'll put money on this brick

Great post African, are you Mystic Meg in disguise?

=D>

Forget strikers. Sell Adebayor and go 4-6-0

Avoid the hype, the £25m fee, the huge wages

Just get 6 midfielders... some of whom are more defensive, some of whom are tricky, some of whom score goals

Frig the frigging strikers

I really do think we will get Dzeko. It just seems like Man bricky may let him go - then again if they let him go that is three strikers - which I think is enough for them.

We should certainly go for him.

Re: New striker

So realistically we are down to Soldado and Leandro now, with Dzeko and Higuain as long shots.

I really do think we will get Dzeko. It just seems like Man bricky may let him go - then again if they let him go that is three strikers - which I think is enough for them.

We should certainly go for him.

I can see Dzeko happen too. Us and City supposedly have a good relationship at board level and they are too arrogant to see us as rivals.

There's another Leandro??
Proves I really havent been paying much attention this transfer window.

The other Leandro is a winger.

Are any off the names in the poll realistic? Won't all be looking for CL football, and wages way out of our budget?

Are any off the names in the poll realistic? Won't all be looking for CL football, and wages way out of our budget?

Every player looks for that but not all achieve it. But no I don't think all those names are realistic I honestly can't see Rooney, Higuian or Soldado coming to Spurs.

Soldado wont happen given age/price isn't what Levy would go for
Leandro just will never happen given its been going on for 3 years and I think is over-rated anyway
Higuian is out of our league
Same is Rooney
Michu I think is a risk given he's only done it for one season, plus I doubt they would sell - they're investing a lot

I voted for Yilmaz as a result simply because I'd most of the rest out

Back