• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

To state the bleeding obvious he will never be a first teamer but a couple of hundred thousand pounds transfer fee is not to be sniffed at.
I think his wages are around about a grand a week?

To state the bleeding obvious he will never be a first teamer but a couple of hundred thousand pounds transfer fee is not to be sniffed at.
I think his wages are around about a grand a week?

Agreed.

And when he's been out on loan most of his wages have probably been covered by the loaning club.

I also quite like the idea that if there's a youngster with the right attitude, but not quite the talent to make it in the top flight we don't just cut them lose and let them sort things out on their own. Showing the players that are in the academy now that if you show the right attitude we (the club) will try to help them out even if they're not quite good enough for the first team might be a good thing.

A5822_zpsb2bf3924.jpg

Our Reserves (Spurs XI) drew away to Athletic Bilbao 1-1 last night.

Cameron Lancaster scored Tottenham's goal...

Tottenham Hotspur Reserves (Spurs XI), Under-21s, & Academy (U-18s) 2013-14

Which one is Lancaster and is he fully recovered and playing regularly now?

Back row fifth from the left

Veljovik - Miles - Ball - Stewart - Lancaster - Oduwa - Bentaleb

Fredericks (captain) - Ogilvie - McEvoy - Onomah

Last edited:
Back row fifth from the left

Veljovik - Miles - Ball - Stewart - Lancaster - Oduwa - Bentaleb

Fredericks (captain) - Ogilvie - McEvoy - Onomah

Veljkovic is the middle of the back row, Nabil Bentaleb is the left of the back row, and Kevin Stewart is the right of the back row.

Just saying...

Agreed.

And when he's been out on loan most of his wages have probably been covered by the loaning club.

I also quite like the idea that if there's a youngster with the right attitude, but not quite the talent to make it in the top flight we don't just cut them lose and let them sort things out on their own. Showing the players that are in the academy now that if you show the right attitude we (the club) will try to help them out even if they're not quite good enough for the first team might be a good thing.

Entirely agree. There's nothing to show that Dawkins has been unprofessional or disloyal: he's presumably worked extremely hard, only to come up against a hard limit that nature set upon him in terms of his level of talent. Nothing to be ashamed of there, and we shouldn't carelessly toss aside players like that. Sets a bad example.

Entirely agree. There's nothing to show that Dawkins has been unprofessional or disloyal: he's presumably worked extremely hard, only to come up against a hard limit that nature set upon him in terms of his level of talent. Nothing to be ashamed of there, and we shouldn't carelessly toss aside players like that. Sets a bad example.

I imagine we release a lot of players each year, most of who would have a good or hard working attitude, so it is odd to think we kept dawkins on but not a lot of others. Think it most more to do with us thinking we could get a fee out of it, so less to do with being nice and more to do with money.

I imagine we release a lot of players each year, most of who would have a good or hard working attitude, so it is odd to think we kept dawkins on but not a lot of others. Think it most more to do with us thinking we could get a fee out of it, so less to do with being nice and more to do with money.

It was more to do with keeping our commitments to San Jose. Sending them one of our players on loan. Not many youngster are prepared to up sticks and move to the US for a couple of years.

Spurs U21 v Leicister City U21:

Archer

Fredericks Ball Stewart Fryers

McEvoy Bentaleb Veljkovic

Lancaster Kane Coulthirst

Subs: Vigouroux Ward Lameiras McQueen Michael-Persil

Last edited:
Back