• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Really rather miffed about caulker, not saying i thought he was world class but he had potential, i wonder if this will affect our ability to get young players in if they think the club will not stand by them if they have a lean season. Young players need nuturing, shame that we do not do that as a club.

You can call me a drama queen if you like but i do think townsend or carroll will come through now.

I know he doesnt play for us anymore but what a surprise that Swindon snapped him up:

Swindon Town confirm the signing of Yaser Kasim

U18 Eurofoot Semi-Final today: Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United with the winner progressing to today's Final

FRIDAY

Spurs completed the group stages unbeaten - and without conceding a goal in five matches - with a 1-0 win over Zulte Waregem and goalless draws against Cercle Brugge and Standard Liege.

William Miller struck the all-important goal against Zulte Waregem.

The lads now face West Ham in a London derby in the semi-finals. West Ham topped Group A from Anderlecht. We finished runners-up in Group B with Nordsjaelland top on 12 points.

Spurs v SV Zulte Waregem
McGee, Amos, Maghoma, Ogilvie, Walker-Peters, Lesniak, Onomah, Miller (Walkes, 43), Sonupe (Campbell-Young, 50), Georgiou, Akindayini (D McQueen, 40).

Spurs v Cercle Brugge
Voss, Campbell-Young, Carter-Vickers, Ogilvie, Walker-Peters (Georgiou, 40), A McQueen, Walkes, Pritchard (Onomah, 8), Sonupe, Miller (Lesniak, 33), D McQueen (Akindayini, 37).

Spurs v Standard Liege
McGee, Campbell-Vickers (Amos, 25), A McQueen, Ogilvie, Walker-Peters, Lesniak, Walkes, Onomah (Miller, 32), D McQueen, Georgiou, Akindayini (Sonupe, 30).

FRIDAY

The lads kicked-off the prestigious event held over three days with a goalless draw against French side Valenciennes FC.

However, they followed up with an impressive 4-0 victory against Danish side Nordsjaelland.

With matches played over two 25-minute halves, Kyle Walker-Peters opened the scoring in the 14th minute, quickly followed by Darren McQueen for a 2-0 lead at the break.

Anthony Georgiou made it 3-0 after 43 minutes and Daniel Akindayini completed the scoring in injury time.

Spurs v Valenciennes
McGee, Campbell-Young, A McQueen, Maghoma, Ogilvie, Lesniak, Onomah (Walkes, 47), Amos (Pritchard, 40), Sonupe, Miller (Georgiou, 35), D McQueen (Akindayini, 35).

Spurs v Nordsjaelland
Voss, A McQueen, Carter-Vickers, Ogilvie, Walker-Peters, Lesniak (Amos, 44), Walkes (Onomah, 40), Pritchard, D McQueen (Sonupe, 35), Georgiou (Miller, 44), Akindayini.

West Ham win 5-4 on penalties and meet Nordsjaelland in the Final.

Spurs to play Anderlecht for third place.

did one of our youth sides play Southampton at WHL recently? video has popped up on Facebook of a corker of a goal from Coulibaly

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153132503000608&set=vb.375933012477555&type=2&theater

Not recently - that was from 12th November 2012.

Spurs beat Southampton 4-0 in the U21 Premier League at the Lane with goals from Falque (2), Obika & Coulibaly...

Tottenham Hotspur Reserves (Spurs XI), Under-21s, NextGen (U-19s) & Academy (U-18s) 2012-13

A second half Darren McQueen goal was enough to give Spurs third place in the Eurofoot Play-Off against Anderlecht.

Final being played now - latest score West Ham 0-0 Nordsjaelland.

Some comments from Swindon fans after their 0-1 loss at Peterborough:

Encouraging overall. Luongo and Mason were good value in 2nd half. Worth a point.

I reckon we have a gem in Mason, he was class throughout & I thought he & Harley played well.

Was most impressed with Mason this afternoon and Luongo looked good as the game developed.
I was a bit disappointed with Pritchard; he's been billed as the class act but seemed to get muscled out far too much today. Hopefully, a few games on he'll start to shine.

Hall. 6. Started like stevie wonder, pity the lad though as it was chop him and red card, or let him fire over for the goal, unfortunately it went in, got better though and looked good 2nd half.

Luongo. 8. Star man, always knew what to do with the ball.

Mason. 7. very quiet 1st half, but grew into the game , and sooo unlucky with the crossbar effort.

Pritchard. 6.5. Anonymous 1st half, but looked very tricky and clever 2nd, He'll be good no doubt on that.

Mason and Luongo really could form a great partnership in the middle and some of the triangles of play moving forward were full of energy.

One deeper midfielder was Luongo, Harley and Mason slightly ahead of him. Reis is left footed and started on the right, Pritchard right footed and started on the left. They did swap during the game though.

When Kasim came on for Harley he sat deep and Mason and Luongo were ahead of him. It also seemed that Pritchard went central behind 2 strikers who were Williams and Reis until Storey replaced Reis.

Update on all our loanees so far

38 MASON Ryan Swindon
44 LUONGO Massimo Swindon
54 PRITCHARD Alex Swindon
HALL Grant Swindon

36 KHUMALO Bongani Doncaster
39 SMITH Adam Derby

Good stuff. Luongo seems to be the real deal, always positive comments about his play.

Yep, seems like a decent talent. I also remember seeing Mason 2 or 3 years ago and thought he could turn into a Scholes type player but then he's been permanently injured since....good to see him back playing again

Back