• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The all new Juniors/on-loan thread 2013/14

Ryan Mason joins Swindon Town on loan for the season joining Luongo, Hall and Pritchard there.

William Ekong moves from Tottenham Hotspur to Groningen (Netherlands)

A4496_zps2753f4f5.jpg

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 4m

Adam Smith is set to join Derby on a season long loan. #THFC

Hotspur Related ‏@HotspurRelated 4m

Adam Smith is set to join Derby on a season long loan. #THFC

hmm not happy, wanted him to get a prem loan, think he should have had the guts to go to wigan last xmas instead of staying at millwall. Seem to remember him saying he wanted to be in the prem this year as well.

I have high hopes for the lad but he is getting to the age where he should be playing at the higgest level, maybe we will end up just loaning him out to championship clubs so we can get a fee for him.

According to the first article i saw on the Smith loan deal,
he's also signed a new three year contract.

hmm not happy, wanted him to get a prem loan, think he should have had the guts to go to wigan last xmas instead of staying at millwall. Seem to remember him saying he wanted to be in the prem this year as well.

I have high hopes for the lad but he is getting to the age where he should be playing at the higgest level, maybe we will end up just loaning him out to championship clubs so we can get a fee for him.

Yep. Wigan would have been a great move for the lad and he might have been able to do something on the last day!

Something happened at Millwall for AS to be dropped to the bench from automatic starter. Derby about 7 points off the play-offs last term.

All hope is not lost but if he is on the bench next season-forget about it.

Yep. Wigan would have been a great move for the lad and he might have been able to do something on the last day!

Something happened at Millwall for AS to be dropped to the bench from automatic starter. Derby about 7 points off the play-offs last term.

All hope is not lost but if he is on the bench next season-forget about it.

Quotes from Derby sounding good. They sold their right back and the manager saying that he wants a young energetic right back in his team as it's a good fit for their system or words to that effect.

Hopefully he'll get plenty of game time and hopefully Derby will be up there fighting for a promotion spot, about time for Smith to prove himself at least at that level if he's going to make it.

Nigel Clough is a decent manager. Has taken Derby from relegation fighters to upper midtable. Expect them to be involved in the fight for a playoff spot to the very end this season.

According to the first article i saw on the Smith loan deal,
he's also signed a new three year contract.

"We are excited about Adam coming in. He is probably the best right-back we could get to replace John Brayford," said Clough.

"He has just signed a new three-year contract at Tottenham, which also shows that at 22, Spurs are still keeping him. They have still got hopes he will make their first team, which is a good sign."

Read more: http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/D...tory-19582399-detail/story.html#ixzz2aTUQ3k55

Does anyone have any information about the first U21 game against Chelsea at The Recreation Ground in Aldershot? I see kick-off is 7pm. Does anyone know ticket prices?

Back