• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The 2013/14 Playoffs Thread

Don't want QPR to come up. Poxy ground and pitch to play on plus the whole Redknapp press bridgade would go into overdrive.

Wigan would be my choice. Like the way they play, like the manager, like the chairman and like a few of the players. Failing that then Brighton or Derby.

My Tips would be:

Championship Play Off Winners: Wigan Athletic

League One Play Off Winners: Rotherham United

League Two Play Off Winners: York City

Skrill Premier Play Off Winners: Cambridge United

QPR 0-1 Wigan HT

Come on you Wigan.

1-1 with 15 mins to go

If it stays that way, I guess its extra time

Away goals do not come into effect until after 120 mins IIRC

Edit:
According to BBC, away goals do not count - not even after ET

Penalties if so

Last edited:
Garcia is an absolute ****.

Said he had been thinking for weeks of leaving. I have a soft spot for Brighton obviously but what club has 2 seasons in a row got to the playoffs with the coaches wanting out ahead of the biggest game in the clubs season.

Disgusting, they need to be careful with the next appointment, scary Sherwood is ahead in the betting markets.

still a decent night for Harry whatever happens here, Chimbonda played in Ledley's testimonial so he'll still get a signing fee kick back

Come on Derby!!

McClaren is a great manager, he's done an outstanding job at Derby and I really hope they go up. Plus, Will Hughes is ****ing awesome.

Well got my first prediction wrong up at the top of the page!

Hope Derby come up, some good youngsters like Will Hughes. Good to expose him to PL and see if he can show quality in what will be a tough season should they advance.

Last time Derby came up they also had some super talent youngster people were drooling over. He's currently playing for Houston Dynamo.

Back